New Stuff and Fixes:
- Two new areas in the Forest, the Jello Plains and the Forest North (Not overly large areas, but they add some extra stuff)
- Anna’s progression is changed completely. She works off a corruption system as you talk to her, which determines what happens to her, her husband and the red slime.
- A guide has been included. It’s not great to be honest. But it does explain some of the inner quests which should help people getting stuck. I will add to it and update it as I work on the game more.
- The contest hall is broken and being revamped. So it is closed. All quests that relate to it are blocked off sadly as its a hot mess of switches.
- The Queen fight was also changed slightly. There is two optional things that can be done (The Kitchen Binge and Maid Binge) Completing both will make the Queen fight easier.
- NPC’s now travel in the Forest, they increase corruption and will repsawn each day
- Intro bug is fixed and should function properly.
- Lore is changed slightly in all places that display it. Should hopefully make more sense now.
- Cookies have been fixed and the Stuffing skills as well.
- New fishing spots that offer different fish to catch. (Just outside the Lab, inside the Forest, in the Harbour and in the Slime Village)
- Few other misc errors cleaned up along the way.
- The Queen’s branches should now function properly.
- Isabelle’s quest is now a Rank 1 Quest and not a Rank 5 one.
- Some issues with broken doors and painting climbing is fixed.
Although carrying over saves should work. Just to be sure, please ensure you start a fresh file. Just in case somethings break.
There is also a MAC file in the folder provided. I have no idea if it will work, but I’ll give it a try anyways.
(It’s probably done totally wrong, I’m so bad at stuff like this…)
Join the Discord if you want some extra help. I’m usually always about on some platform or another.
Next update should fix the Contest Hall, change up some NPC’s and iron out some kinks that have been driving me insane.
Although Uni is starting up again and I’m currently sick with a cold, progress may be a bit slow.
As always, thanks so much guys. Hope you enjoy!