Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Regarding npcs I think that eloise should also be a fattening candidate, and the coctail girl too, I think in her case it could be simpler like for example each time you give her new ingredients she has to “try” (aka engorge herself) with her new product, maybe something similar can be done with eloise? And btw I did the demon in big mama’s old house thing and I suppose there could be some sidequest for the 0 corruption route? Maybe even have a chance to see big mama as an npc and not a character you occasionally hear about

Oh thats kind of nifty. I do have plans to improve on Eloise and Julia eventually. I will probably re-do alot
of their sprites since I lost the originals and trying to recreate it is a pain in the butt. I’ll probably add cut-outs into the guide to help people distinguish who’s who. oh and a name box, but sometimes I do forget those…

Is Isabelle the rival character? If so, then I’ve fought her a few times, the last of which was at the castle gate. If there are any encounters with her after that, then I haven’t triggered them yet.

I found recipe books 1 through 3, acquired through the Fairy Wings cook, the Supermarket, and the castle library, respectively.

As a side note, shortly after I made my last comment, I found the computer in the castle containing information about Doctor Largo. After that, I finally got some unique dialogue from Princess Tiana, thereby reaching the end of the main quest line.

1 Like

She is the rival. The last fight is the castle gate. Which means you just need to train a bit more to up your stats. Since the difference between both Queens is very noticeable.

Ah I’m glad that it worked. As I update the guide a bit more, should make it clearer on how to progress.

Hi! , after losing to the queen for the first time, how do you face the boss once again as the castle door is closed?

You need to go to the forest, you should be able to access the sewers now. Follow the path and you’ll come out in the castle library.

Probably my second favourite RPGMaker game: really diggin the freedom and sandboxiness plus variety of scenarios

however i gotta ask, am i supposed to be killing everything in one hit? it doesn’t seem right, and the guide mentions having some spare room for the multiplying slimes which i had no idea could feed you because i’ve killed them all in one hit. I’ve got the game on easy for the extra time to experience everything, but if that’s what made me pretty much indestructible then i’ll start a freshy on medium or so next update

1 Like

That’s probably a mistake I made. Check your stats, if they show they are over 500, go to equip and remove my “testing” sword. Otherwise, you probably are just overstatted. Unfortunately, I havent made a good balance for enemies. They are either pathetic or impossible… :confused:

But I’m glad you like it!

What’s your 1st fav game? Just curious.

Some Bullshit
ticks so many boxes its like it was made for me specifically

2 Likes

Dang you’re right, i was equipped with cheaty cheat mcheater cheats
Cheers friend, i’m keen to start again

1 Like

I fixed a thing or two. Here’s an update. Hopefully this one doesn’t break immediately.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Did you remember to implement my sprite updates this time?

2 Likes

Yes :stuck_out_tongue: they are the most recent ones I had.

1 Like

Good boy, now I can have a nice comfy replay of the game without getting to the sprites that are BROKEN and AWFUL.
Did you strip us of cheater sword power, too? I didn’t comment on it before, and should have, but I really enjoyed steamrolling the game without having to worry.

1 Like

I did. It was too much power for one person to handle…

1 Like

First the secret castle key, now the cheater sword that wasn’t supposed to be there in the first place, where’m I supposed to get my game-breaker fix now?

2 Likes

So someone brought to my attention that a few things were broken as I shuffled things around. I removed the game from the folder temporarily and uploading a fixed version. That should prevent any gamebreaking bugs for now.

1 Like

Unfortunately, after ANY battle, I get this message. It doesn’t crash the game or anything, but you have to select “retry” every single time and it will pop up every 3 seconds until you relaunch the game.

1 Like

Yup, someone brought that to my attention. Easiest way to fix:

Copy one of the sound files and rename it to the given name.

I’ll upload a proper fix a bit later tonight as I’m not currently home. It’s an issue with the animations.json in where I had some issues and had to recover them, and it’s moved them and deleted some of mine.