Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Yeah, I think in one of the movement branches I forgot to add “Through ON” so it gets stuck.

oh uhm I actually meant the part where they say you need 8 people to get to the continent… and also what does Isabella eat? I tried to giver her food but she always says i don’t have enough

8 people? Oh for the Icycull quest.
So there’s certain NPC’s in the first town that be recruited. Otherwise you can recruit the travellers in the forest. If you ate the ones in town already, just get all 8 in the forest (4 appear on odd days, the others appear on even days)

The food she needs should be written in the Quest Book. If it isn’t, I’ll make a note to add it.

So I’m curious I havent left the first town yet and i leveled the blue slime to her 3rd form i was curious as to what i need to feed her now (mention something about becoming a slime queen) and if its on the other continents somewhere?

1 Like

The mentions are there, but not quite in the game yet…

As far as what she can eat normally, it’s slimeballs or supercharged slime.

Once you get to The Castle and look in the lab, the game mentions that you have the choice of confronting the Queen or looking around the lab for answers, but you’re only option is to confront the Queen. Is that something that you are planning to implement in the future, or is that only a hint to look for the Digesti-Plus?

Mainly a hint for the digesti-plus.
The queen was always gonna be fought.

What weight is the current max size?

off the top of my head, its around 3200

1 Like

Thank you! Really appreciate the response.

1 Like

I know it’s a non-trivial task at this point, but are there larger sized sprites currently in the works? Just curious.

1 Like

Not currently. Possibly some for the two slimes. But no more Lucia just yet.

1 Like

In addition, the text box mentions that the dealer always treats Aces as 11. However, this doesn’t seem to work out well. In one game, Dealer had an Ace. drew an Ace, Dealer’s total is now 2. Another time, the Dealer had a 7, drew an Ace, now a total of 8.

Damnit :confused:

Gheeheucjag inside yelling

I’ll get that added to the list. Thankfully it’s a fairly easy fix.

1 Like

Apologies for finding another Blackjack bug, but you are doing excellent work on this game.

I also found another little bug, a reverse of the thin images when fat in fact. When returning to Lady G after doing the Extermination quest, one of her images turns into her fat form when she is still skinny. Other images use the proper skinny form at this time. Totally minor and inconsequential, but thought I may as well point it out.

1 Like

Finding bugs is good. It’s a shame there’s just so damn many of them… I swear they breed when I’m not looking.,

1 Like

So, if I ate Isabelle who kept attacking me, first at the farm and lastly just after going through dread mountains and entering Mezeti, she shows up and eats me somehow despite eating her after beating her, causing “that” 1 ending. Even after recruiting the slime girls (at the expense of 1 citizen, not specifying who but, I figured it out). Still got the ending where Isabelle became towering… should I send nicksave the save file via PM?

1 Like

Nah I know the issue for that. I thought I got it before but I missed one thing which caused a large snowball effect of bugs. I’ve got some major assignments due currently, but once I get some time. Fixes will be uploaded and the contest hall will be reverted back to normal.

Found another bug with the Extermination quest. Took and completed it once. It showed up on the job board again, took the quest, but can’t talk to Lady G about the quest a second time leaving the quest stuck with no way to progress it.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I took the quest again on the next day and had this issue. I did not do something like taking the quest twice in a single day.

1 Like

Hmm that one has been acting up lately… Might have to make it a one time thing and just buff the rewards…