So, I fixed all the currently present bugs and found another rather critical bug in the process…
If you have played less than 10 days (in game) you can just port over your save and continue playing. Otherwise, port in your save and talk to the NPC in the lab. He’ll correct the variables and you can continue from there.
Rank 1 of the Contest Hall should now complete properly. Esmerelda was the issue. If you are unable to challenge her again, head to the debug room and use the option to unlock the entirety of Rank 1.
Eloise’s face graphics now reflect her actual size. Also fixed an issue where she wouldn’t accept her goods for the quest sometimes, thus locking you out of the store completely.
Extermination quest no longer repeatable. It was meant to be a one-off, but a mispelt switch call ended up allowing it to be repeated.
Removed second entrance to the debug room.
FIxed issue with Blackjack dealer treating aces as 1 when he should treat them as 11.
Fixed issue with Cookie Girl locking out her dialogue options if your corruption is above 15.
Fixed a MAJOR issue which caused the following issues: Icycull chests being useless, Gwen taking all actions for the maid job regardless of how many you have left, Anna issues with variable tracking, Tiana requiring more than the 20 pizzas she initially asks for, Isabelle’s corruption randomly increasing as time passes, Casino patrons not triggering when you interact with them, Grace’s size up day being pushed back.
This was due to a common event running from an earlier build. I had changed and repurposed the variables but never actually removed the event. Save files will carry over BUT if you are passed day 10, talk to the random NPC in the lab and he’ll reset the variables that were affected. If you have played less than 10 days, there’s no reason to worry.
- New quests in Icycull. If you recruit the NPC’s from Liamargia rather than the Forest Travellers, some special quests open up. There’s also a couple of default ones that are available regardless
- New Sprites: Lady G, Tiana and Esmerelda have had some fixes done to their larger sprites. Hopefully bringing it more into line with how they should be size wise (there are still a few that need some extra loving though)
- Path Continuation: Losing to the Queen and being brought to Icycull by the security drone was actually a dead end that I’d forgotten to implement, so this tidies that up and works towards the ending as per normal. Well, a slightly deviated version.
- Lab Upgrades: After finishing one of the new quests in Icycull, you can request for the machines in the lab to be upgraded so their benefits are higher. Even fixing the MDP so it isn’t a useless pile of junk anymore.
- New Food Items: A couple of new foods have been added. The biggest being the Ultimate Stew which is a recipe reward for one of the new Quests.
- Aria Size Up: If you feed Aria enough times, she’ll size up. This will increase her overall production of supercharged slime in the process (this is a precursor for larger slime girls for the next upate)
- Waystones: There are now waystones. One in Liamargia, One in Icycull and One in Mezeti. You need to interact with the distant ones first and then you can teleport back to Liamargia instantly.
- Debug Room: It’s here. Although its less debug and more cheat. You can edit the following stuff to make your playthrough easier: Corruption, Gold, Weight, Stats, Max Fullness, Skills and Difficulty. There’s also an option to complete entire ranks at the contest hall.
- The Contest Hall: Yes yes, I know, I’ve changed it again… But this time its back to how it was originally. But! Once you complete a rank, you just move up and not back down. Since for the most part, the early contestants all size up, so there won’t be anyone left. It also takes less actions now so you have time to do things once the contest is over.
- Eloise Size Up: Eloise now tracks the amount of gold you spend with her. Once you spend enough, she’ll be in the size looking a touch bigger.
- The Goblin in the Slime Village: This actually affects a side quest now (whether you eat her or not). In future based on what happens, this will affect another small story line.
- Fixed the endings. All of them should now work with no issues.
- Fixed Blackjack not displaying the dealers cards after the first.
- Manticore bug is now fixed and the Dungeons can be cleared normally
- Castle Maids won’t take actions if you eat them
- If Tiana sponsors the buffet, it will now register that she actually did.
- Isabelle will now accept Titan Fruits as intended when feeding her in town
- The original buffet will now check your weight periodically and update as intended.
- The Inn in Mezeti should actually work this time rather than lock you out of it after you pay.
- If Gwen is eaten, she now stays eaten (along with many other characters)
- Pictures now should be removed from the screen. If not, you have an item called a “Screen Cleaner” that will clean them up.
- Esmerelda’s quest now functions correctly and she accepts the pill as she did before.
- Probably some other minor stuff that I can’t remember.
As of uploading this: Itch is being updated.
My patreon is linked below, I appreciate all the support and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Join the Discord if you want some extra help. I’m usually always about on some platform or another.
Also, if MEGA isn’t your style, I’ve popped the game on itch. io as well, so you can grab it from there if you like.
As always, thanks so much guys. Hope you enjoy!