Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

beforehand i donated fat for the goddess and going to the gym repeatedly

Hmm. So I think I know the issue. I noticed that the battle is against Camilla. So it might be related to that as well

I’m having an issue with both of the slime girls whenever I recruit them to my party and go to the menu it crashes. I checked and I should have the most recent version.

2 Likes

Maybe a bug, maybe it’s my stupidity. In the corrupt Anna quest, where she wants big prey nothing happens after talking with the buffet manager. Tried playin with switches in rpgmakersaveedit, tried checking castle, guard hall and buffet during different parts of the day. Got nothing in the end.

Also tried eating the blue dragon (eiri?) and advancing Hannah quest, i brought back Hannah to the respawned blue dragon. I don’t think it is supposed to work this way.

Yeah. Not sure why it keeps doing that. But it doesn’t seem to like image names. For now, refrain for having the slimes in your party, otherwise that message will keep popping up continuously.

Once you talk to the Buffet Manager. Go to the Castle and into the Lab. Check the tube with the Skeleton in it and find a switch which opens a “secret” entrance. Head in there.

Ah damn. That’s an oversight. Yeah that shouldn’t be available.

1 Like

Can you still get the “Burp” skill from the contest hall or anywhere else in the game?

Nope. It’s been removed. Isabelle learns Belch which does a similar thing.

You can also get Lucia to learn it by feeding Isabelle when she moves into town.

Thanks, managed to finish anna quest, but after getting middle glutton i fought top right one and anna’s scene played two times, so i got two items for this.

Also during the scene when Hannah talks with the village chief the screen is black. I don’t know whether there is supposed to be something or not.

Regarding the contest hall. After match with any of the party members even if they aren’t in the party now the game just stops after the win. Same thing happens with lady g and esmeralda.
You can have a match with danielle even if varona ate her.
If you ate all your plates enemy still can steal one from you. Same goes for Ultimate greed, you ate all the plates, yet enemy can eat theirs or steal yours
And the interface cleans only with sleep.
Also Anna isn’t in her biggest size even after finishing her quest.

Hmm, it shouldn’t let you back into the area. Easy fix at least.

It is not. Must have forgotten a fade-in

So none of the party members work properly? That’s kind of annoying to be honest. Does the game freeze completely?

Ugh, the conditionals aren’t working properly which is rather annoying.

Yeah the plates things was just kind of laziness on my end. Things were getting messy and I didn’t want to over complicate it further (considering it’s a jank pile already…)

After finishing contest it announces the enemy again and then doesn’t let anything, “1” doesn’t help.
Regarding the 2 gluttons case it just doesn’t throw me out of the arena, so i can fight another one without any dialog.
Btw, how do i achieve ascension ending?

Also really like Amanda’s pic, though it only appears in the contest hall, but not in her dialog.

Just finished the game and used the debug room to see all the endings that I could.
All of the three corrupted endings worked perfectly.
But then I tried it the other way around and got this message.

The error message appears in the pure and neutral endings and I can’t finish either of them.

Also two other problems:
Donna disappeared after I brought her back to Icycull and I couldn’t complete Anna’s quest.
And Zora’s weight gain doesn’t progress.

If you are talking about about Anna’s corrupt quest, then you don’t need donna

After feeding her 3 and 12 adventurers go to the castle’s secret room (where you learn about doc) and interact with the sceleton in a tube. To go through the opened path you might require gel body skill, there is anna’s last prey.

No it was Anna’s pure route. At least I think I need Donna for it but don’t know for sure.

Hmm, so it freezes. Great. Okay, I’ll have a look into it. This close to just deleting the entire building and all the events in it…

You need to eat 10 ambrosia’s then go to sleep in the lab.

Hmm. Odd. Must have forgotten an old sprite somewhere.

Yeah, I found the cause of Donna’s switch being a switch I left on by mistake during my testing.

Zora doesn’t progress? Like if you go to sleep with a full stomach she gains nothing?

You don’t. Anna’s pure quest needs food items and the last one (the ultimate stew) is through a different NPC that you recruit for Liamargia. I might try and make those NPC’s a little more unique so everyone know who it is…

I don’t know if it has been mentioned, you can still get the “ate too much!” state in the sewers.