Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Okay… It’s finally here. The final update (Well content update that is. I’ll fix bugs if they show up…)
Although there isn’t a whole lot of new stuff, there is somethings in here that are worthwhile.

Note: Saves from 1.8.5 should carry over just fine.
Note: The Contest Hall works (when it wants to), save before entering just in case.

Changelog 1.8.6
  • Fixed issue with Zora’s ending in the Ending Viewer causing the Game to continuously keep repeating it.
  • Fixed issue (hopefully) with some items not causing Fullness to increase properly.
  • Fixed a missing character issue during Donna’s binge feed end.
  • Fixed the Inn in Mezeti being a different building.
  • Fixed an issue where using your remaining actions at the Gym caused the Buffet to revert to
    pre-construction state.
  • Fixed issue where Lettuce wasn’t consumed upon eating it.
  • Fixed issue with Anna’s quest for the Ogre where it would try completing an objective that doesn’t exist.
  • Fixed an issue where Lucia would spawn on the wrong side of the bed and cause pathing issues during morning events.
  • Fixed an issue where a switch wasn’t activating and causing Julia to not sell Bone Brew as intended.
  • Fixed an issue where the Book in the Lab was displaying the original Fullness system.
  • Fixed an issue where the Slime Girls weren’t initialised properly and caused their initial stats to be incredibly low.
  • Few other small fixes here and there (I cannot remember them…)

(There are some fixes that I couldn’t complete as I couldn’t replicate the issue on my end. As a point of caution, just save often)

Changelog 1.8.5

​- The game was lagging badly on some devices. I believe the cause was the Map Quest Window constantly updating. Have turned off a lot of its features (so it won’t update all the time)

• Changed the trigger for the girl in the bar. You now just need to complete the “Booze For All” quest. The remaining drinks will be unlocked through Julia’s special quest involving Cassandra
  • Fixed an issue where the two Slime Girls would start with 0 Weight and cause an error when opening the status screen.
  • Fixed a couple of errant typos I found while searching through events
  • Removed a trigger in the Lab that put Isabelle in your party (My testing strikes again…)
  • A couple of quests that wouldn’t remove themselves from the quest journal when completed.
  • Probably a few other minor things as well…
Changelog 1.8.4
  • Issue with MP not being equal to Fullness
  • Issue with MP not resetting when sleeping
  • Issue with Isabelle not gaining weight (Was a mistyped variable)
  • Issue with the Lab Upgrade quest not starting
  • Issue with the Quest Journal not being available in the main menu
  • Issue with a map trying to be found which doesn’t exist
Changelog 1.8.3
  • Isabelle couldn’t gain weight. (And a few other characters too) *A mistyped number in my formula
    caused the issue. She would gain weight, but the number ended up so small that it did nothing.
  • Red Slime weight issue. (The variable that would increase her weight was set wrong and hence why
    the numbers increased so rapidly)
  • Baccarat Bug (The player and banker totals were not reset after a game, so they continued to accumulate)
  • Quest Journal on JoiPlay (I did some research and discovered a method that should fix the display issue…)
  • The Queen fight will now trigger normally and the Slime Queen event won’t trigger if the Queen fight is available (in the Noble District)
  • Most items should function properly now (Some items would cause any battles to cancel instantly)
  • Ultimate Meal and Godlike Meal from Jessica apply correct fullness (They were adding a different variable amount due to some lazy copy-pasting
    from me)
  • Instant Digestion at the Start (Fixed so on all modes, digestion will not happen until you actually have food in your belly - Incidentally, this
    fixes the issue with Hard Mode that causes an almost instant game over)
  • Isabelle Corrupted End (through End Viewer - Fixed the issue causing the player to still have Through On and able to walk
    through walls)
  • Neutral Duo End (same as above)
  • Some Typos (Probably more out there to be honest…)
  • Hunger Supplement (Actually increases Max Fullness properly now - Same for Rare Supplement)
  • All Characters have received a slight modification to their Weight Gain. It’s now faster (Which I’m sure no one will complain about)
  • The Hunter in Icycull was checking actions wrong and wouldn’t allow the player to hunt properly
  • Mindy’s picture at max size now disappears correctly
  • The Liamargia waystone will now take the player to the correct spot when selecting Mezeti
  • Endless Hunger and Hungry Bodyguard will now be removed once they are complete.
  • If you already did something with Hannah, Eira will no longer be able to be given something (leaving only the option to eat her)
  • Zora’s absorbing blow should now increase her max HP correctly if it dealt the killing blow.
  • All party members should function correctly in the contest now. They are required to be in your party in order to challenge them however.

Project F.A.T v1.8.6 WINDOWS

Project F.A.T v1.8.6 MAC OS

Next up is a remake of an older game of mine. But I’ll be dabbling in some other WG shenanigans as well (Have some ideas, mostly trying to work on execution)
If you have some ideas, drop by the discord :smiley:

Eventually I’ll make a “prequel” to this.

Still, it’s been a wild ride. Can’t believe I started this in 2020. This game grew far larger than it was originally meant to… But I’m happy with it (Except the Contest Hall. That thing can die in a fire). Thanks to everyone that helped with assets and scripts and ideas. Project FAT wouldn’t be what it is without your help.

My patreon is linked below, I appreciate all the support and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Patreon

Join the Discord if you want some extra help. I’m usually always about on some platform or another.
Discord

112 Likes

Zzz… Forgot I was testing things so the starting point was moved. Will upload a fix now.

1 Like

Now to find out the Acronym…

Played around with it for a little while, so far I’m really impressed with the mechanics and how much there is to do. It’s clear a lot of effort went into this!

1 Like

When you offer enough yogurt and get into the house the pathing can’t finish

2 Likes

Ah damn it. Let me change it quickly and I’ll upload the map.
EDIT:

Here, paste this over. Should fix the pathing issue.
Yogurt Girl Fix

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

Did you find stats rose too quickly or slowly?
I wasn’t sure how to balance it properly…

2 Likes

So far I think stats might be moving a bit too slow… didn’t even realize there were different weight stages until I saw the screenshot above and i’m on day 12. Still, though, very impressive work!

A few minor bugs i found:
A few of the chests in the forest can’t be reached because the top layer of the trees is solid
I can’t interact with the control panel in the lab after reading the note in the tent
Once the person in the town starts requesting 2 yogurts, they’ll only accept exactly 2 so i had to burn through a bunch of yogurts to progress

1 Like

I’ve noticed a few bugs and nitpicks as well, including one just caused by the new Map10 patch(?)

After leaving the Yogurt Girl’s house, her door disappears and cannot be accessed again.
Voring the girl in front of the tasty slime house seemed to double vore her, with the second attempt failing.
Some of the higher tier enemies and random chests don’t seem to respawn, but that could be me missing something.
The fairies in the left side of the forest are not moving as fast as the ones in the prior room. This one’s a bit more nitpicky, but I thought I’d mention it anyway.
This one is very nitpicky, but the 3 weight level sprites are a bit weird, seeming as if her belly shrank into her ass instead of just a weight gain in general.
Quick Addition: The Yogurt Girl seems to be invisible when you first enter the house.

Overall, really neat concept! While not one for vore, I do enjoy the weight gain, so I look forward to future progress.

3 Likes

I appreciate this. I like nitpicky.

1.So Yogurt Girl’s house is only accessible while your TP is more than 3. So 4, or 5. Otherwise she’s having her “alone” time. If it’s still not working, I may change how I did the conditional. Yep. I didn’t place a door. That will be fixed for the next time.
2. Fixed the girl in front of the Slime Farm. It’s cause I misplaced all the bad events into the End column instead of the Else column.
3. They only respawn when you leave the forest. Mostly done to prevent people from going back and forth between maps for easy Fullness + Money. If you did leave the forest and they didnt respawn when you re-entered, I’ll double check the plugin commands (EDIT: They were wrong. I didn’t actually call them anywhere. Will fix for next version)
4. Will change that, It’s nitpicky but I would have said the same thing.
5. Yeah, I wanted one extra size change because the difference between 2 and 4 is quite a bit. and that was the only one that looked like it was sort of in the middle.
6. Ah yeah, that’s cause I forgot to uncheck the box for her to appear through a switch. Will fix that in the next update.

Thanks for that! I appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

Can confirm that it won’t let me reenter the yogurt girl’s house no matter what I do.
Also, couldn’t help but notice there’s some nice blob faces for the MC in the files that don’t appear to be in the game anywhere.

Yeah those will go in at some point. It’s a pain cause events can happen at multiple weights. So once I make up all the conditionals for them, I will end up using them.

I played it immediately!
There is a bug where she disappears in the lab where she wakes up first!

Did you download the updated version? Since the one I posted earlier today was bugged :confused:

Yeah, that one was rather annoying. It’s cause I got lazy with the script calling. Will edit it to just add to a variable and then stop when it hits the right amount.

I don’t think the links work anymore, when I enter it gets stuck when loading the browsers

1 Like

Same I can’t get it to download

I think Mega is having some issues. I can’t download anything from it normally…

yeh the links dont work even when i switched to different browser

Link should be working now hopefully. Although i’ll probably upload some changes and new stuff within the next couple of weeks hopefully.