Been here a while, first time I tried to make a game like this.
Essentially, you are a person who was experimented on, infused with a virus that strengthens the
body and enables it to consume vast quantities of food/people to use as energy. The experiment failed and you wake up confused. Eventually, the goal will be trying to solve how to remove the virus from your body (or not) But for now, it’s mostly just kinda sandbox’y
It’s fairly barebones currently, just using it to test some mechanics and such.
There’s only a few areas to actually go through. Just wanted some feedback on some stuff, and maybe some ideas I could implement in future.
Hope you enjoy!
Project F.A.T v0.3
- Difficulty selector
- City Area 2
- Forest Area South and West
- Contest Hall revamped (6 opponents you can face)
- Vore text added to monster encounters and people eating (I’m no writer, if anyone has better text, I’m willing to take any feedback)
- Glutton and Insatiable buffets added
- Thieves now appear at night. Make sure your careful
- Stat growth modified (slightly higher increase per day)
- New skills can be learnt from some NPC’s
- Guard Hall with a quest board (Repeatable quests for some extra cash)
- All NPC’s in first area can be eaten (except the important ones)
- Some new characters you may see more of in future
As always, let me know if there’s bugs and I’ll try fix them as soon as possible.
NOTE: Please start a new file since I edited alot of the early game eventing and stuff. Files may break if carried over.
Also, there’s no ending as such, so the time limit is kind of redundant, BUT, If you guys can give me some feedback on possible balance changes and whether the actual time limit to get strong enough is feasible, I’d great appreciate it.