Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Where do I input the codes?

There’s a control panel next to the machine in the lab. Although, I didn’t test to see if you could enter one
after the other… High chance it’s just breaks -_-

One with green and red lines? Cause nothings happening.

Yup. It broke. -______-
I’m gonna change it up for the next version so it’s a bit more sturdy.

Cool. Thanks for replying and I’m looking forward to the next update!

Any guesses as to how long until it’s ready?

I have my final exam for this semester and my final assignment due next week. So most likely shortly after that hopefully!

Understood. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m curious, why is Lucia extremely tall and all the NPCs short? It’s a bit jarring. XD

She’s the only Elezen in a village full of Lalafells, obviously! OP must just play a lot of ffxiv :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This made me laugh harder than it should, thank you. XD

1 Like

I have never played FF14.
The size difference is due to the virus. Since it bestows strength and size (so they can eat more) it only made sense they had a slightly bigger sprite.
Well, it made sense to me.

1 Like

What’s the contest hall for?

Ok so… starting playin now, good game so far… but some stuff i want to point out… the slime farmer guy, i can pass through his fence (inside) wihtout the need to talk to him… also the standart meal cost 40, not 20 gold.

1 Like

Hmm. Oops. Was originally 20, but felt too cheap.obviously I forgot to change it.
And I knew I forgot something to do with the tile sets…

You should be able to talk to the guy behind the counter and it initiates a contest where your fullness is divided by max fullness and then multiplied by 100 and a secret variable to give a % chance to win.
You get some gold. And eventually, it will get harder as days pass and different people will show up.

Currently, it’s impossible to get into the contest hall. A crowd blocks the entrance when you walk in. Also, there’s a ton of lag in that area for some reason.

1 Like

I was about to say what Lurker said… also, it seems i can only put one code. the screen doesn’t show up a second time

1 Like

Aw hell yeah, This has potential!
I’m looking forward to this one’s development!

Mmmmmmmm~ Slurping up slimies and cute little fairies~ :yum:

Erm… I think you might have misplaced a couple trees…

I can’t get to that chest, not from the other side either…

Also…Where in the lab can I use the codes? Is there a second lab?
And what do I need to be able to eat the pork girl(the one with blue hair, practically BEGGING to be eaten)?
And even though I have 6 yogurts, I can’t give any to the fattening lady now asking for two.

1 Like

1: Upper right area of the lab. Currently seems broken, so you can only use the first code.
2: No clue. Possibly not implemented yet.
3: Also broken. You need to be carrying exactly 2.

But hey, it’s a work in progress. I’m sure it’ll all be fixed soon enough.

1 Like

Seems I forgot to actually turn them off. The lag is probably due to the number of events in that building. I may tone it down in future.

Yeah, I’m in the process of reworking that entire thing to make it a bit better.

Ah damn. From the naked eye I thought that was passable. I’ll shift a tree slightly over.

She’s not currently in yet. But will be in the next big update.

Yeah, the way I did it needs 2 exactly, that should be fixed for next upload.

Currently I’m doing a bunch of bug squashing and I might upload a fixed version so the game is playable and not a buggy mess of bugs.

3 Likes