Queen sized 0.06v 09/16/2022

Good news, version 0.05V is here, now you can look in the mirror and see your fat ass, also now you can download the game!

update, 0.06V is here, more weight gain stages, new upgrades, and balanced the feast so its a bit more reasonable (its still not very reasonable)

Download here:Queen sized 0.06v 09/16/2022 Download by aweridothatdoesgames?

11 Likes

Maybe if you are going to make a new topic each time, that it needs it’s own project section.

9 Likes

Found a bug, if you choose obese body there’s no exit prompt, you’re just stuck on that text

2 Likes

ok I will fix that and thanks for reporting the bug

1 Like

I looked through the code and I tested it and I can’t find the bug, if you can send me a screen shot that would really help me fix the bug.

1 Like

Oh figured it out, the full screen on my tablet cut off the option

1 Like

Some poor chap lost a finger.

Also, the End of Week Report seems to be bugged.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

Ok I edited the code but it still gives a error, it works but it still gives a error for some reason. here’s the code if anyone has some idea on how to fix it. (if: $food >= $pop(set:$pop= $pop*$popg)). and the bug with the population I also don’t know how to fix. :frowning:

2 Likes

So I’m a bit rusty when it comes to using Harlowe, but I believe it should be typed out as (if: $food >= $pop)[(set:$pop= $pop*$popg)]

2 Likes

bruh, I feel like a moron now, thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Nah, Twine just likes to do its best to make people feel like morons, usually by always having the solutions to problems be something silly like that

1 Like

idk why but i cant get it ti load :frowning:

1 Like

in dining hall there is a double click to edit passage, I am not sure if this is supoose to be left unfinished for not or this is not intentional

1 Like

Is there any way to get the feast. It seems to just randomly appear after eating a lot

1 Like

Any way to download? The saves seem to erase whenever I close the browser.

1 Like

Yeah that parts not done yet

2 Likes

I will add a way to download the game

1 Like

It’s impossible to go past day 1 as a thin character due to improperly placed if brackets (due to only having 2 int)
Here’s a quick fix:

[[Get ready for the day-&gt;dashboard1]]</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="18" name="dashboard1" tags="" position="800,700" size="100,100">You are currently in your castle. What would you like to do?
[[Sleep]]&lt;&lt;if $time lte 4&gt;&gt;
[[Procrastinate]]
[[Go to the Library]]
[[Go to the Dining Hall]]
&lt;&lt;if $selfint gt 3&gt;&gt;
[[Look at Kingdom&#39;s Statistics]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
[[Look at Yourself]]
1 Like

ok, thanks for letting me know, the bug is now fixed

1 Like