Recommendations for games with good descriptions?

Been playing a few games on the site for a wee bit, but I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for games with more detail oriented around descriptions of weight gain and being stuffed?

3 Likes

You tried Noone’s Fatty Text Adventure Game?

2 Likes

I have indeed, one of the more well rounded games fer sure.

5 Likes

Understood

6 Likes

Worshippers of the Gain?
Gaining Perspective?

not mine but fatty text adventure works

Worshippers is a good one I’ve played and enjoyed, Gaining perspective I’ve played but wasn’t too to enthralled with. You start to see a wee bit of my issue, I’ve consumed a bit of the mediums available. That being said, on the subject of Fatty Text Adventure, apparently Noone is trying his hand at a new title. It’s only had it’s very first release and a bug fix I think, so it’s not too far along, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Hang on. Noone came back?

Yes he is but his new game is really small at the moment.

1 Like

Where can I find it?

I believe it’s on itch.io but you might want to search him up on a regular browser instead of the site because itch.io isn’t very helpful when it comes to finding a specific creator and there seems to be multiple usernames called noone

1 Like

Mountain of Food by noone_fa Here’s the new project, but be aware that it’s very bare bones atm. It only has 1 stage of weight gain, but a few stuffing scenes, a number fo them being ‘bad ends’.

1 Like