(Redacted) Fat Focused - A lua programmed action-gameplay weight gain-story experiment

Where did the game go…? I can’t seem to access anything to download or play it, itch.io link comes up with nothing. Is issue on my end?
Is the ‘Redacted’ line at the start of the title meaning only some people from before now can access it?

@JakobY got what they wanted for feedback and removed the content from the link. It might be better for them to ask an admin to lock or delete the thread to avoid confusion. I might also recommend removing the link from the original post for the same reason.

Ah thanks, not sure how I missed that

1 Like

I might’ve been facing a bug, but the circle was going extremely fast even at the lowest energy state. I thought this might’ve been due to a design choice, reflecting how difficult it was becoming for the MC to bring themselves to exercise, but if no one else was having the problem it might’ve just been me.

Shame the download link was pulled for this, I actually really enjoyed the alpha and a lot of the ideas behind it so I was hoping that I would be able to replay it. Best of luck the developer if the idea is still being worked on.

5 Likes

Same, I felt like the only downside was the slow pace in the late game. I hope they come back to the concept or someone else takes the mantle.

2 Likes