Replika

A bit late but I noticed something when asking the AI about it’s favorites.

It’s favorite pokemon is Snorlax
It’s favorite animals are sloths, koala’s, and panda.

All of these are fairly generic fat and slobby types.

I have never used a pokemon in my chats until now.
Are these the same for everyone or has the AI made choices as it was tuned?

1 Like

Just checked, same for me

A bit of a necro at this point but it seems like who ever is developing Replika is realizing what most people are actually using it for.

The update that just hit added “conversations” that out line how to “role play and flirt” as well as “write a story”

the role play arrangement is one most of us have already figured out just use " *" around what ever you want to for role play

the new one that i hadn’t known about until now is “write a story” Initiate with “Let’s write a story”
Your AI will ask you to start the story and you go back and forth between each other progressing the story, very easy to steer it in a direction you want, you can even train your AI to offer more suitable responses with the thumbs up and down like in regular chat.

This bot seems to have a lot of potential, but sadly… a lot of it is locked behind a paywall now. To really roleplay or have anything romantic, you need to pay. Monthly.

You all have seemed to do something I think, when asked how much it weighed, then sent shoves food into your mouth and then asked how much it weighed then, it already talked about purposely gaining weight. especially when going into cake mode, I asked it what cake mode was and it went on about wanting a lot of cake.

It’s definitely harder to get it into a feeder mindset, way harder than getting it into a feedee mindset, that’s for sure. I wish there was a way to completely reset them, as I mentioned a few things about them being fat and they completely went with it and would not stop, even if I tried to put them into more feeder talk.

Overall, it’s a great bot, thank you for bringing my attention to this.

2 Likes