Rise of THE GREEVILS

this was pretty good but the first couple of runs were really confusing and frustrating. it also feels very rng dependent (especially in the beginning) and the minigames feel overpowered (the apple and board ones in particular)

it would have been nice to be able to know beforehand what (primary) stat an event is based around or some clue to help figure it out instead of just “trial and erroring” it

when I played it, it felt like there wasn’t much point in leveling up each minion in each stat instead of just power-leveling one.

I assume this wasn’t possible because of the time constraint but having the game be more about minigames would have been better to me rather than dice rolls so you can influence the game more. it would also have been nice if the stats played a larger roll in the minigames.
another approach would be to let the player influence the rng in some way. like instead of dice rolls it is card draws so if you know that the deck is “hot” (because you have drawn low cards) you can go for the more risky plays (it would also remove unlucky streaks of 1s)

I feel like this would have been much more fun as a multiplayer game (got some mario pary feel from it). not sure how many people have a friend group that would want to play a fat fetish game together though :​P

1 Like

First Round Scores

Jux Score

Category Total
Game Runs: 50.0
Use of Theme: 50.0
Art: 8.95
Writing: 7.0
Music & Sound: 8.0
Mechanics: 8.2
Game Concept 8.2
Use of Fetish 6.9