(Thread deleted IV)

(This thread was deleted.)

31 Likes

Oh wow, looking forward to trying it out, good luck!

1 Like

Well that’s quite the portfolio! Although that sucks that your work never got to see the light of day. But hey working on your own game means that you won’t have to worry about a sudden cancellation lol

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

so uh, slight problem, whenever i pull it up, the rpg maker screen is just black. now i don’t know if it just takes a while to load, or if this is an error, or maybe i didn’t download it right.

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

“Laid-back human trafficking”, not something I thought I’d hear.

1 Like

Sounds like someone’s been through a series of unfortunate events. May the odds be in your favor hereafter.

1 Like

I don’t know it it’s intentional, but the version I downloaded seems to be in Spanish. I can read a little of it, but not that much. There’s not a ton to do right now, of course, but it seems the export has all the menus set that way.

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

10 Likes

will it be possible to change the gender of your character? honestly, I’d rather play as a girl. Then you can make the mechanics of your character’s weight gain!
I really like the idea, I hope that the project will not close

(This post was deleted.)

1 Like

oo, it looks really cool! I mean something like a fantasy RPG feeder with additions from a kitsune, where you could get fat and your character, too, which opened up another ending.

2 Likes

(This post was deleted.)

1 Like

Well I know that you said that it’s female weight gain, in fact, the tabs even say female, but, shoot me if you must, but will there ever be any male weight gain? I know it’s a stupid question, but I gotta know for sure.

(This post was deleted.)

2 Likes

Ah. Well, no thanks on that last part, but thank you for conforming my thoughts on that question!

2 Likes

Damn not gonna lie, I really liked the original concept of male protagonist, only female weight gain. Nearly every popular game on here is yuri (girl x girl) so it was nice to have a cool male possibly self-insert protag for once.

5 Likes

Yeah, a concept like that has shown to work pretty well in the past, like with Hungry Elves and to a certain extent Some Bullshit

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

2 Likes