Roundbound: Gaining for a Goddess v5.1 - Famitu update

It’s a rpgmaker game so this will apply to anything using the same general engine. So, in the game’s file folder there is a folder referred to as “www” click into that and then you can copy the file folder named “save” and paste this inside the www folder of the new version.

Alternatively, if you already have a save folder in the new version (you can make one by saving one time or manually making a save folder within the www folder) you can copy the save files within the save folder and just paste them within the new version’s save folder.

EDIT: Also welcome @NJF.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Blackjack, if you please.

4 Likes

Blackjack is definitely a good one I’ve been looking into. It’s a bit harder to gram and making visuals for it is like- ten times harder, but I’m down to try

2 Likes

Time for your monthly Roundbound update!

For this update, not much has happened. Still working on a lot of the same things as I mentioned before such as maps, quests, minigames and whatnot. However there is one thing I am pretty excited to share! Madeline will have a new appearance! She’ll still maintain the same sprite and face portraits but I modified her model to look better. Before I felt it was a little messy and random, but now she has a more simple and practical look. Take a look at them side by side;

Here it is if you want to take a look or want to remained unspoiled. I think my skills with Koikatsu have really improved and you can see it here. Anyways, all of her inspection images have been remade to fit this new model. I might go ahead and fix up Clare’s inspection images too but for now here’s a little something to keep you guys excited.

If you haven’t join the Roundbound discord and let me know if you have any questions about Roundbound or anything. Have a good day, everyone :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Would anyone be willing to tell me the password for the riddle door I’ve tried everything I thought it might be

Well, it’s quite simple actually, since there’s a sign saying what to do

1. The amount of goldcarts in the cave
  2. The first letter of the founders name (you find it in the town)
  3. The amount of exposed ores in the cave
  4. The first letter in the god of gluttony’s name
  5. The amount of skeletons in the cave

Hope this at least helps : )

1 Like

ah that was the mistake I was making I assumed it was the number of letters in the name

Oh no, it’s the first letter. That’s why you can choose them as well
Also, it’s a 5 symbol code sooooo

1 Like

Is it case sensitive

Yes, all big letters

I had the exact same thought when I first tried that door.

my man cracked the code

2 Likes

How to complete the dungeon with a giant Madeline ? This puzzle with three trolleys and a demon is impossible.

I’ve done escape rooms and puzzle boxes for over five years straight
DON’T TEST ME ON THIS!! >:D

To solve his favorite color riddle look for the orbs in the top left part of the map then go from there.

Trying, but not achieving. I’m still blocked.

So for 1. : the amount of pile textures or the amount of groups? could be 6, 8 or 9 (if you count the gold inside the cart depending on how you see it
For 2. : is it like from the town name or is there some obscure npc I missed?
and for 5. : Does the Dragon skelly count as well?
Thanks in advance.

For 2.: There isn’t a npc, but there is a note(or a book) in the first house of the village, where they drop the name.
For 5.: IIRC, the dragon doesn’t count Answer should be 3

1 Like

thanks a bunch, mate