Roundbound: Gaining for a Goddess v5.1 - Famitu update

dessert is end of update as far as i know

aww man alr thank you cool update tbh

Iā€™m just about to download the game as it looks like it has a great story but I was wondering if vore was included? I saw that there was supposedly a poll some time ago but I donā€™t know what the consensus of that was.
Thank you.

vore no not that i can think of off hand but lots of stuffing and weight gain

1 Like

i did the quest for the girl at the docks and she said to go find her to teach you about passwords. where is she now?

You can find her at the chateau, there is a locked door prior to completing that quest which should be unlocked once you complete it.

I just found this, andā€¦

I regret to say I laughed.

1 Like

i might have a feeling on what it is

The last bad ending is not showing up, despite having beaten the last dungeon.

EDIT: Dev confirmed its a bug, will be fixed in the next update.

dunno if anyone else has reported this but after finishing the giants ruins dungeon the game bugs out and keeps playing the final cutscene over and over again, any fix for this yet or?

Absolutely amazing update. I had a great time playing it and I canā€™t wait to see what you add next. I donā€™t want to be over the top but its hard when thereā€™s so much to praise about this game!

My only question is how many bloatberries are there? Idk if Iā€™m missing some

I feel like an idiot, can someone point me to where the name of the founder of Aloewood is? I cant find it anywhere.

Nevermind. I found it

So after my first playthrough of the game with the at this time of the 5.0 Famitu update

I can say for certain i really enjoyed this game and i would like to share some of my thoughts and observations

first off i really enjoyed the game overall especially the characters and how there used the use of the inspect mechanic and this use of I believe Kokaitsu models to show the characters along with the sprites is a very inspired idea and one I like a lot particularly with special outfit changes that occur during certain parts and you can still inspect a character and view a model with a new description.

Robin going from tomboy farm guard to devoted spreader and enjoyer of gluttony as the story goes on is an enjoyable sight. Athena as the newer addition to the party I enjoy her design simple but enjoyable i was worried when at first all she appeared to be was your average booze hound rough and tumble character but as I played more with the update its nice to see she isnā€™t just fully obsessed with booze with hints at what she was in the final dungeon of the update.

the amount of weight gain stages and burps is definitely well appreciated and i hope we get to see more like it as we continue on

a few things i notes and nitpicks in general
When going to the man in the forest who teaches big burp Athena cant learn it i assume this will be fixed in the next update
the encounter rate in the tall grass seems to be unusually high in most places but the gun does help with most combatā€¦as most combat encounters are fairly standard i found myself mostly just using the gun to get by or escaping just to get to the next part
I do enjoy the bits in the latest update though hinting to use of weight gain in future encounters.

I really enjoy roundbound and I hope to see more in the future thank you for this great game and i hope progress goes well

tl;dr big fatty girl burp game good me want more

So I Freed the giant and she told me to head to frostfang but the old woman is still guarding the path. Is this the end of the demo?

yes end of content for the moment

so does the sword key exist now? i noticed that when in the shield room you can see a bloatberry in the room next to it.
and if it does exist, is it normal to have two shield keys?

The characters are stuck in the flower bed outside of the Chateau when I load a save file in the new update.

1 Like

Whereā€™s the Sword Key for the haunted mansion?

One of the doors is bugged