Roundbound: Gaining for a Goddess v5.1 - Famitu update

two questions, one can I carry over saves from the previous version, two is there any new story content, or just the visuals and other minor things

1 Like

Yes! You should be able to just fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

Nope, this update is mainly bug fixes and me adding in a bunch of small things. The big story content is on the way.

4 Likes

GOD YES! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very nice 3D models ya got there. Unfortunately, I seem to have run across a bug that prevents me from seeing Madeline’s outside of her maid outfit. I inspected her during her ruins dive, and that description seems to have carried over to outside. No amount of gaining or losing weight afterwards fixed this.

1 Like

A few people had some issues with that- are you playing on a previous save/version of the game? If you go to a save before starting the dungeon the game hits the necessary switches to turn off her dungeon description and go back to her normal one. It was a bug fixed in previous updates.

1 Like

Yup, that would be it. I just kept my pre-beach saves and kept moving them over to the new versions. Works perfectly fine for me now.

2 Likes

The google form for Roundbound is now closed! Thanks to everyone that participated, I got some very good insight and ideas from it. I’ll edit this post once I actually upload the results to the discord.

EDIT: After a long hour all the results and my thoughts on them are up. Join the discord to check them out! Link in initial post.

4 Likes

I am stuck here and I don’t know what to do. Can someone help me?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten to that part yet but if it’s a simple block puzzle the usual solution is to move the side blocks out of the way so that the center blocks can be pushed to the side. Block puzzle Solution

5 Likes

i was wonder if you can add debug cheats to the game

Can someone tell me what’s the code for this door?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Wait, the spores got the drop rate boost, not the nectar?

ya i was wondering why the spores and not the nectar the item that is needed for a mission and have a drop rate that makes buying it easier than getting it thru the enemys

I’ve been stuck on that quest for a while. Been playing the game off and on, and this playthrough I decided I would try to get the item to drop rather than just buying it. Regretting that choice since I haven’t seen the nectar drop once.

ayo you mind telling it to me too?

1 Like

So, funny story, I forgot which Item was needed for the quest and decided to boost the drop rate for the wrong one. Lmao my bad, I’ll fix that in the next patch.

classic devs not remembering their own game when making it in segments

2 Likes

:laughing: Understandable, mistakes happen. Will keep chipping away in the meantime. Perhaps RNGesus will favor me and let me complete the quest anyways.

1 Like

im stuck on trying to get to the capital i always get stopped by the guard what do i need to do to get permission to enter the capital?

You can’t get into the capital, it hasn’t been made yet.