Roundbound: Gaining for a Goddess v5.1 - Famitu update

:star: Version 5.1 is now out! :star:

It’s been a couple weeks since v5.0 released and I’m glad to see you all having a good time with it! It was by far one of the most successful releases for an update I’ve had but there were a bunch of bugs in the game. With this, I just uploaded the v5.1 update. This update fixes a bunch of major bugs and adds in an extra area I’d love to have you check out. In addition, I added a Linux version for those that were unable to play before.

I hope to see you all continue to enjoy the game! I’m going to take a break for a bit now as this update took a long time to put out. I might also release a poll to gather some insight for the next update, but that’s a task for another day.

Happy Roundbounding, everyone!

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! But like I said, i’m gonna wait for the full version of the game to come out. I’ll just let the alpha or beta testers test out the new update and wait and see for any bugs, glitches, and grammar error.

Looking forward to checking out the new area. Anyone know what the total number of bloatberries we can get is?

I tried finding the new are west of thw Windy Plains, but i cant seem to find it. I have looked everyhwere but no chance. Any tips where exactly it is?

I find the lack of buckets in the special new tavern… disturbing!

1 Like

Finish the story content in Famitu, then when you’re told to head north go the Windy Plains northmost area before the Capital outskirts- from there follow the path left.

The path with the old woman in front? She tells me I cant get past because of the flood. Also im pretty sure i finished the story content in famitu, I was in the giant ruins and had the whole dialogue

Huh. If you got through the giant’s ruins and the party said to head north then it should be unblocked. I assume you downloaded the new v5.1 update?

Yeah I did, I have 2 folders, the one called Roundbound and the second one called Roundbound v5.0.1 Is it possible for you to provide me with a save file where the path is open?

5.0.1 is a bugfix version.

v5.0.1 was a quick bugfix version, meanwhile v5.1 is the most recent version. My apologies if they seem like the same thing, but they’re a bit different

Ok i found the problem, I had both folders and i always clicked on the game in the wrong one

1 Like

So my final count for bloatberries found this update was 32. Anyone get more?

I only found a total of 31 Bloatberries. I believe that there were only 20 before this update, so that would mean that I should only need to search in the new areas? I don’t know if Round meant the Bloatberry in the extra area was the new one he added, or if it is somewhere else. I’ve looked in every area and found all of the visible ones (I think), but I’m wondering if there’s some condition that I need to make one appear, like interacting the the grave with a flower on it.

Hi, sorry for the dumb question but, how do I go to Famitu?

Damn good game, I spent about 6 hours on it and I don’t regret it one bit. I especially liked the bad endings, I hope to see more of them in the future.

3 Likes

I hate to be the lazy fatass that we all encourage in these types of games :stuck_out_tongue: But would anyone happen to be compiling a list of Passwords for the Door of Desire? I uh… Kinda held Enter down too long and it skipped over some important bits ^^;;

2 Likes

So uh, I found a bit of a nasty bug. If you go to the crack in the wall where you learn a new ability from Selene, while having Athena, you will promptly lose Athena from the party after the event is done.

Also: Spoiler

Summary

Mom get the camera!

4 Likes

Yep, that’s a big bug- good catch! It’s an easy fix.

Although, someone did discover if you lose a party member going to the scale in the weight gain dojo fixes this. Good little thing to do if you don’t want to lose a save.