Heya, name’s Aerilate.
At the start of 2021, I tried out the RPGMaker MV demo and using that short time period I put together what I hesitate to call a “game.” It was more of a 15 to 20 minute fetish experience. I eventually got the full version of RPGMaker MV, and this game came out.
As of January 1st, 2023, I ceased development of this game, being disinterested in continuing any further development.
As of April 10th, 2023, I have partnered together with a small team consisting of Erronwolf, Eclipsis, Dendan and Cj-X4, to continue development of Royal Banquet!
What to expect:
- You play as an unnamed spoiled princess who’s being forced to attend a midday luncheon. You’re not too happy about this. Unfortunately your mother is the queen, and her word is law…
- About everything is interactable in a way, nearly all the furniture pieces and NPC’s have something to say. This comes into play with the game’s main sequence: the banquet itself.
- The banquet minigame will dictate how round you end up getting. In turn, that changes how the NPC’s and certain items are reacted to.
- You don’t have to go to the banquet itself, of course. I encourage you to explore the castle to your heart’s content, and discover different paths to avoid the banquet, and see the different ways the Princess (or others!) can be expanded.
- There’s a heavy bias towards burps, belly noises, and teasing. And of course, stuffed princess tummies.
OFFICIAL REVIVAL UPDATE:
As stated above, I have been approached by a small team of talented creators who have been interested in reviving and continuing development of Royal Banquet. Combined with the wonderful fan addition as posted below by U12, I now feel I’ve been properly reignited to revive this project I thought I never really thought I’d touch again.
Working with this group will help me realize Royal Banquet’s vision to its fullest, it being a simple Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) game, filled with belly fanservice of all types.
It’s good to be back creating games.
OFFICIAL v1.3 UPDATE:
Version 1.3 is here! This update includes heavy drinking, pregnant bellies, and BEES.
To be more specific, we’ve included everything in U12’s Expectant Edition, which had paths leaning towards pregnancy and our fellow pollinators. CANONIZED!
For those who’ve already played Expectant Edition, a new pathway involving the castle’s wine cellar has been added! Can you find a way inside, potentially skipping the banquet?
The castle itself has also been expanded, with a sneak peek at the courtyard - although as of this update, there’s nothing to do there. It’s more of a tease at what lies in the future…
Also later, I’m going to upload a MacOS version for Royal Banquet as well!
We hope you guys enjoy this new update to Royal Banquet!
I wish to give immense thanks to Pacci-d, for making custom expressions for the princess, adjusting the original princess’s pallete and essentially helping me figure out RPGMaker as a whole. Without him, this project probably would’ve fallen flat on its face. He makes general expansion art (mostly pregnancy themed) but I seriously encourage you to check him out, as he has a Deviantart page here: Pacci-d - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
He’s one of my best friends and an amazing artist, and he definitely deserves a watch.
Link to the game here:
WINDOWS VERSION: Royal Banquet v1.3 Windows