Royal Banquet: A quick princess themed, stuffing romp. UPDATE v1.4: Divine Dining Edition

Heya, name’s Aerilate.
At the start of 2021, I tried out the RPGMaker MV demo and using that short time period I put together what I hesitate to call a “game.” It was more of a 15 to 20 minute fetish experience. I eventually got the full version of RPGMaker MV, and this game came out.

As of January 1st, 2023, I ceased development of this game, being disinterested in continuing any further development.

As of April 10th, 2023, I have partnered together with a small team consisting of Erronwolf, Eclipsis, Dendan and Cj-X4, to continue development of Royal Banquet!

What to expect:

• You play as an unnamed spoiled princess who’s being forced to attend a midday luncheon. You’re not too happy about this. Unfortunately your mother is the queen, and her word is law…
  • About everything is interactable in a way, nearly all the furniture pieces and NPC’s have something to say. This comes into play with the game’s main sequence: the banquet itself.
  • The banquet minigame will dictate how round you end up getting. In turn, that changes how the NPC’s and certain items are reacted to.
  • You don’t have to go to the banquet itself, of course. I encourage you to explore the castle to your heart’s content, and discover different paths to avoid the banquet, and see the different ways the Princess (or others!) can be expanded.
  • There’s a heavy bias towards burps, belly noises, and teasing. And of course, stuffed princess tummies.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OFFICIAL REVIVAL UPDATE:
As stated above, I have been approached by a small team of talented creators who have been interested in reviving and continuing development of Royal Banquet. Combined with the wonderful fan addition as posted below by U12, I now feel I’ve been properly reignited to revive this project I thought I never really thought I’d touch again.

Working with this group will help me realize Royal Banquet’s vision to its fullest, it being a simple Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) game, filled with belly fanservice of all types.

It’s good to be back creating games. :sunglasses:
Stay tuned!

OFFICIAL v1.4 UPDATE:
Howdy, folks! Aer here with another update, this time being the Divine Dining Edition!

In this update, the “Goddess Impregnation” pathway has been completely revamped and extended, featuring four new endings. Meaning in the pregnancy pathway, you have a chance to side with the goddess and (magically) impregnate all the female guests at the banquet! That’s right, the guests get to be expanded instead of just the princess this time around!

After that, you have a chance to make them even rounder with an extended pathway that features some light puzzle elements. See if you can solve it for a chance to watch those waistlines grow even bigger, alongside three additional endings!

The Royal Gardens have been added in tandem with this Divine Dining update. For now it simply exists for the Divine Dining update, keyword: for now.

Big thanks to all the friends above who’ve graciously provided their time to help me continue to update this game. There’s not much else to say but enjoy!

I wish to give immense thanks to Pacci-d, for making custom expressions for the princess, adjusting the original princess’s pallete and essentially helping me figure out RPGMaker as a whole. Without him, this project probably would’ve fallen flat on its face. He makes general expansion art (mostly pregnancy themed) but I seriously encourage you to check him out, as he has a Deviantart page here: Pacci-d - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
He’s one of my best friends and an amazing artist, and he definitely deserves a watch.

Link to the game here:

DOWNLOAD LINK: 397.61 MB file on MEGA

79 Likes

Really well made! Short but I was surprised at how many variations of lines you had for almost every object depending on how stuffed the princess is. I’m certainly looking forward to future games from you. I only hope the next RPGMaker sale is soon.

4 Likes

A good effort! ExtrudedSquared’s comment caught my eye also and I was impressed with the number of NPCs with differing personalities you had created as well. Really fleshed out the banquet minigame having such a crowd.

Also amusing if you talk to the guard in the corridor, the chicken continues the same path and starts effectively chasing the guard haha.

Happy to see the Overstuffed ending had the princess changing her tune too~

3 Likes

I can’t wait to where this goes, even if we have to wait a few months to see it. Fattening up the princess, and perhaps others, too, will be fun.

3 Likes

seems intresting gonna try it out

3 Likes

Short and sweet, I really enjoyed it. Some fun dialogue, fun little mini game, tons of little interactive bits… really good showing for a first timers game. A very fun concept too. Maybe a little more could be done on her trying to be polite, but suffering because she needed to burp/whatever, but that’s me always wanting more. Good work, I hope you are able to get RPG Maker and continue working on new things!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind replies thus far.

Once I acquire the program, I’ll get to work on the first Bad End, mostly concerning the kitchen’s maids.
Afterwards, lots of different stuff - mostly a different pathway, a bit of a lengthier stuffing sequence, and some sprite changes.

The thing I’m looking for most feedback on is the minigame itself. Is it too easy or too hard thus far? Anything you’d add or change yourself? Nerds post is something I’ll keep in mind.

4 Likes

The minigame is easy, but I doubt that its difficulty matters. If you’re only focusing on making a fetish game, I’d caution you against trying to “challenge” the player too much. From what I have seen, challenging gameplay only frustrates the player, as it serves as an obstacle to fetish content.

6 Likes

I downloaded the game, now just play and see if it’s good: D

2 Likes

All I have to say is…“cluck fucking cluck”. Great game so far honestly though, lot of fun

2 Likes

Played through and got the overstuffed ending, will go back through and see the other ending, have to say really enjoyable experience, your dialogue writing for the characters is great. Really appreciate the quick start allowing you to get to know the princess by exploring her room, overall her character is quite enjoyable to witness and the chats with the guests do foreshadow some interesting future interactions. Sound effects were well done, really like how you paced the scene after the stuffing, the descriptions and object interactions was definitely something I was not expecting and brought a nice extra dimension of immersion.

Regarding the mini game I think that was perfectly fine, for me having the minigame centered around acquiring the food is fine but I also enjoy minigames centered around the consumption of the food as well, not saying that was necessary, I just notice that a lot of times there is a balance to be struck in terms of the ‘acquiring of food’, ‘consumption of it’, and of course the ‘aftermath’, in this case the consumption part was relatively short in favor of the other two, again not a bad thing, just something that came to mind, honestly its a preference and could be played with in different ways.

Keep up the great work! will try to get the second ending now hehe

3 Likes

I was genuinely surprised at how funny and well-made this was. Like, damn.

Great stuff, if you’re working on more content I’m super excited to see what you have in store.

3 Likes

Decided to give it a go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Again, thank you so much for all these warm replies!
I hadn’t expected two Let’s Plays in a single day, lol…

I’ve written down a short goal list of what to expect in future versions of this game, from short-term goals to long-term ones.

Next Update:

• Bad End in the kitchen concerning the maids.
  • Lengthier stuffing session in both Stuffed! and Overstuffed! pathways.
  • More interactable objects in the kitchen.

Short-Term Goals:

• A better belly sprite overall
  • A headband change for the Head Maid, to tell her apart from her subordinates
  • An four-way room which leads down other paths, though blocked for now.

Long-Term Goals:

• Several different pathways leading to different expansions. These will include pregnancy, slime expansion, blueberry expansion, and of course general weight gain. Examples being heading into a secret dungeon where the slime king would live…
  • More interactions with NPC’s. Specific pathways will have you encounter one or two NPC’s from the dining hall.
  • A unique, original sprite for the Princess, instead of being a palette swap with the princess sprite already ingame.
  • More bad ends
  • An eventual male option where you can play as a spoiled Prince, if you so desire.
  • Hairstyle selection screen, simply for customization.

Once more, thank you for all the warm responses thus far. 1k downloads already - it feels almost overwhelming.

This will most likely be the last time you hear from me until I acquire RPGMaker - unless you have more questions about the game thus far. Once more, thank you all very much!

18 Likes

If you have not already considered this, I’d like to recommend putting this game up on itch.io, since it has a nice ‘pay what you want’ system that could help with acquiring funds for purchasing RPGMaker MV. Personally I’d gladly donate to help you continue your creative work on this.

2 Likes

Hello all!
Quick update: RPGMaker MV went on sale a lot quicker than I anticipated. So I’m happy to say that Royal Banquet is back in production! I’m going to be around the forum a bit to get a couple questions answered, mostly about how to get bigger sprites to work and how to get bad ends functioning…

I’m unsure when the next update will fully be out, but I will say that next update I aim to have

• Bad End 1 concerning the maids in the kitchen
  • Bigger sprites overall
  • A glimpse into other pathways

Thank you all for being so patient! I can’t wait to finally start working on this long-term project!

edit: Made a link in the game project forum specifying some of the bigger questions I have.

Hehe, bigger.

19 Likes

Downloaded it today and I must say I like it^^
Can´t wait for future updates and I hope there will be a path with the flirting dark elf girl who want´s to test your limits from what i read in the overstuffed ending^^

3 Likes

Just another quick update, this time a preview of the new sprites! The kitchen is as busy as ever…

26 Likes

Oh dang. I like the new sprites. Great work. Can’t wait to see where this goes.

1 Like

I checked this game out the other day after holding off for a while, and I’m impressed with the amount of detail. The characters are fun to talk to and the narration adds a lot of character to each route. I’m excited to see what you have planned.
If I can make a suggestion, how about an alternate ending specifically for grabbing no food? Not a high priority, I know, but it could add a bit of character to the game.

3 Likes