Scoffles makes his debut

Hello everyone! I’ve already made a couple posts on this site since I joined but it’s just occurred to me that I’ve never made a proper introduction post. So now, here is my introduction post.

I’m a hobbyist digital artist, pixel artist, animator and writer with big ambitions and a microscopic attention span. I’m still working on refining my skills, but if you want some help with a project don’t hesitate to ask. I also dabble in CAD and I own several 3D printers that get fairly regular use. I’m also big into Star Wars.

As far as kinks go, my interests are pretty broad (pun not intended), but I’m exclusively interested in human women, so no furry stuff. Won’t judge, it’s just not my cup of tea.

My messages are open for anyone looking to start a collaborative project, or anyone who just wants to talk. Can never hurt to make a friend, I say.

7 Likes

Bonjoir! or however you say it. We bid you welcome.

Welcome, Scoffles! It’s funny that you mentioned Star Wars as it’s dawning on me that we don’t really have a lot of exposure to sci-fi in this field of interest that doesn’t involve being set either on Earth or in deep space. Not much in the way of hopping between alien worlds ala SW (a couple of writers like SmallerGod do come to mind though).

Anyways, it’s just a thought. Hope you enjoy your time here!

That does seem to be the pattern. I’m a sucker for worldbuilding so it’s a bit of a shame that doesn’t seem to be a priority for a lot of the games people are making here. I do understand though. Every new location you add is a location you have to fill with stuff to see and do, so it makes sense to limit yourself to as few environments as you need.

Its never to late to make an intro post lol. Welcome none the less! Happy to have you here with us!