Hi there, everyone!
I’ve been working on this game for a few months now. It still has a ways to go, but I think it’s finally far enough along for me to start showing it off.
SIVIRFA (working title) is a simple little sim game where you customize your own cute character and fatten them up the way you like. Interact with your character in different fun ways and watch them plump up as the days go by. I’ve kinda been thinking of it as Tamagotchi combined with Tomodachi Life. But simpler. Also with fatties.
You can see a bit of an overview trailer here: https://twitter.com/SolitaryScribs/status/1363927407586123777?s=20
You’re currently able to do the following things:
- Customize your character. Including skin tone, face, hair, clothing, and initial body type. Make an OC, a waifu, whatever! It’s up to you.
- Choose from 4 different personalities: Outgoing, Soft-Spoken, Bitchy, and Chill. As well as choose whether they are into gaining weight or not.
- Feed them and fatten them up (of course). Some foods even have special buffs that fatten up a particular part of the body more, like the belly or butt. The more they eat, the more they level up, the more they can consume before feeling full.
- Have fun flavor conversations with them. The type of personality you assign to them dictates what kind of conversations you have. Their disposition towards gaining weight affects conversations as well.
- Give them head pats and tummy rubs to gain more happiness points so you can buy more food (this particular aspect is still a bit finicky).
- Change the room wallpaper to something that better suits your fatty’s personality.
- Allow them to free roam and walk around the room, jiggling about as they do so.
I don’t want this to become a super complex game. This is only the second thing I’ve ever made in Unity, so I’m still learning a ton as I make this. As of right now, the things I really want to focus on are:
- Adding more customization options.
- Adding more conversations (these take a really long time).
- Fixing bugs and whatnot.
- Maybe adding some super simple minigames. Or some idle activities they do when free roaming.
A public build isn’t available just yet. But I would hopefully love to get some sort of beta build posted in March or something. But as of right now, I’d love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you have so far!