Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Hello everyone! First of all I wanted to say that the work done on this game was really exceptional and I can only applaud this perfectionism. But there is a flaw. It’s going to be three times that I start the game from the beginning with each time 15 hours of play. For no reason the game does not offer me to resume my game (the home screen is the first one again). I really like playing your game but I would like to go further than the capital. I just need to know how to make sure I don’t have problems with the saves so I can restart the game for the fourth time quietly. (if it helps, I’m on Windows 11)
Thank you very much for all you do and good luck for the future!

2 Likes

Did you make sure you unzipped the game? If you don’t unzip then I don’t think your saves will work.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick reply, but yes, my game is unzipped. The strange thing is that the saves are fine until they disappear. Could it be because I didn’t unzip the save folder?

You will want to extract the entire game from the compressed folder. If you dont, saves do not work!

1 Like

I will try again, following all your advice. Thank you for everything and congratulations again for the quality of the game!

My suggestion is to try and save much earlier to see if it works! No need to try 10 hours of game play for the saves to not work again

1 Like

Hi there. I’m a bit late to the game, but I just want to say you’ve done a great job! I went into this game expecting fetish content (which there is), but I was also happily surprised by the story and the characters! I love Prometheus and Emmie, they have so much chemistry. The artwork is great, too.
Unfortunately, I’ve run into a problem. I got stuck at the part with the three guards at the processing plant. I saved my game and quit. But when I got back into it, my save was gone! There was no option to load it, even though I know I did before closing the game. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a solution? Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for sharing your work.

EDIT: I just read the person above me and found a solution. It turns out that I didn’t unzip the game. Dang it…Well, thank you, people above me!

1 Like

I have the same problem as you (except I’m a first time player). I guess I’ll have to do it from the beginning, too…I’m sorry for the trouble you’re going through, too, and I hope you can play it easily this time! I’m not used to working with .zip files, and I didn’t know you had to unzip everything. Oops. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey there, been playing for a few days, at the end of the game now? Or very near anyway. Was gonna write a proper “viewpoint” for it when I was done but I had a quick question regarding the vore code if anyone could answer? (That and maybe a suggestion but I dont know if its been talked about before)

Anyway my question was…is there a way to disable it again? See I ask because while my fondness for vore was overriding some feelings the more “fatal” and “cruel” nature of these noms has worn me down and I just dont wish to keep playing and seeing them <XD
So if anyone could tell me if there is a way to disable the scenes again, please let me know. (For more context I got told the code through a friend who didn’t know I wouldn’t enjoy them as much, still nice art tho!)

My suggestion, I had (which again, dont know if its been spoken about previously or not) was why not make it a prompt to choose? So you use the code as normal to unlock all the scenes but can then each scene choose normal or the vore variant, just in case you do or dont feel its warranted. (This would be exactly like how the memories work) I guess I should also do this? @Nerds (I apologise if I’m doing this wrong)
Anyway uh, thank you for reading (might be my first time posting on this site and its a doozy)

Might as well ask another question with a much smaller message. (just finished the game today)

Was wondering if anyone could help, I completely missed the burping competition/minigame? Emmie wont advance it at the Goblin Brewery cause it “wouldn’t be proper” I know its related to those glutton/badgirl points but how do I gain more of those points if I’ve finished the game?
Any help would be appreciated, I imagine there’s some form of workaround?

You can buy the Belch skill from the magic vendor in her shop in the Capital’s entrance, I think having it is what allows you to participate in the contest?

I have the skill already, so I dont believe that’s the issue :thinking:

In that case your best bet might be to use a save editor to give yourself a few gluttony points, though I’m not sure what the exact variable is called, sorry.

It’s the first variable, called “Slob”, and yes, the contest is based on having enough points there. If you have beaten the game, a save editor is required.

Also, I’m sorry you enabled the vore code and got stuck with it, but I really didn’t expect somebody to enter in the secret password which requires word of mouth and then not want it. You can disable it at the end of the game in the final room.

2 Likes

Oh hey! Thanks for the help, I’ll see if I can fiddle with that then! :thumbsup:

And hey its all good, not to worry. To be fair, my friend as I mentioned didn’t know what vore I liked (which is safe fluff and all that) he told me what the code was because he thought I would like the alt scenes anyway. It was literally just a misunderstanding between me and him, it happens. XD

All in all it was an extremely enjoyable game, easily the best fetish focused one I’ve ever played. Hell the best RPG maker game I’ve played. Excellent writing, amazing story, absolutely phenomenal characters (Pro and Clara are the absolute best. Pro is a bro and legend, Clara I want to just marry…and give every dessert to, known and unknown. Wanna hug em both.) The humour was also just legendary, I had a good few moments where I just straight up cackled.
Big thank you to you, and everyone else who worked on this masterpiece.

1 Like

Little update, I managed to increase those points, so thank you again for that
However I seem to have a new problem, not sure if I missed a step but I’ve:
-Taught the Blue haired lady how to burp
-Had a contest between her, the ginger, and Emmie
-Had the other contest between ETV and the Blue haired lady (the one where Clara wins without participating)

I thought the next step was in the party epilouge which I’ve accessed via going back to the endgame room
but I cant seem to trigger it? Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a way to play on Mac? I can download file but that’s it

I absolutely love this game, but one thing is bothering me.
I got on the ship where you meet Clara and then I realized that I forgot to get to Chuck at the skiing village.
Will I ever be able to backtrack to meet Chuck before I meet him for the third time?

Yeah(I think you need to be able to sail first)

Great, thx for the info