Starbound Body Inflation Mod

I have a friend who worked on an inflation mod for starbound before he lost all his progress when his computer broke. I’m trying to convince them to to rework on it to see it become something that’s available to download.

Ooh, inflation. Will definitely keep an eye out for this.

Well, it’ll be before 2021 or 2022 before it’s finished. I just have to find the right people to help me make the mod.

So excited to see this! How is your progress with this?

So far? I haven’t found a programmer who owns Starbound AND likes body inflation yet. Scratch that, a FREE programmer.

Well… yeah. Nobody likes to work for free, unless the creator has done significant work themselves. Start by making some sprites and seeing if anyone is willing to code a system for the player model to transition between your sprites. If you can’t do that, nobody is going to do jack for you unless you pay them.

Hopefully, I’ll get the sprites done before 2023.

Why would it take you 3 years to make sprites? Assuming you’re making 5 progression models for 7 races, you’ll have to make 35 sprites. A decent cut of work, sure, but not 3 years worth.

It would take me that long because I’d be busy with other things.

I’m sure there would be more interest if people saw some of your sprites. Make a image collage featuring your stuff, and show how far along the project is as well as how quickly it’s progressing. Just saying “I’m making sprites for a Starbound inflation mod” isn’t enough. We need to see it.

i remember in big fatties are a bloating soda (in one old) and that make you can float a little