Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

ooo, I haven’t thought about running before jumping, thanks!

1 Like

The first line of Japanese in IMPORTANT.txt says that you used a honyakusha to translate. Honyakusha is specifically a person who translates. I am not the best at Japanese but I would reword those first two sentences as “英語以外の言語は翻訳のサービスを使います。意味はまだ伝えると願います。”

That is assuming that you used a translation service instead. If you did have a translator, I will see myself out.

1 Like

Now if only we had better clothes to interact with the big fatties mod.

it’s really hard to do that. you see, you’re wearing a piece of clothing actually as you get fatter and fatter. what the Expanding cloths do is replace them and add the cloths. because of this, the only cloths that will work with the mod would be outfits that cover the whole body.

Anyone got the fatty lycanroc sprites

If you’re looking for the lyceen bodies, you’ll find them in the Mod Fatties topic under the zip called ‘Mod Fatties Races’.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this has been asked before but is breast expansion planned at all? P.S. amazing mod and very fun to play :smiley:

So what would that make that? Lactflation?

what’s all the status effects, what do they do, how to remove them and how are they obtained?
and what does it mean by gurgle rate, digest heal and increment?

This is the GUI for the big fatties mod, which is accessed quickbarmini icon on the right side of the screen when playing (the file for the quickbarmini is with the big fatties mod in the dropbox folder)
EDF3eYHW4AAkf-K

Dynamic size is the same thing as the gluttony badges before, where you can gain weight through certain foods and items, and lose it over time. Turning it off let’s you choose which size you want to be through a slider that’ll appear on the lower right of the GUI

Size hitbox makes it so the hitbox of the player character fits whatever weight they are at, and when it is turned off I’m pretty sure the hitbox stays default no matter the size

When the player is at the blob size, when solid blob hitbox is turned, it makes the player solid ( :confused: ) so items, npc, other players, and enemies can’t pass through the character.

not sure what equip items it

size effects controls the reduced speed, reduced jumping height, reduced fall damage and bouncing at certain weight, and probably the increased health and defense too but I haven’t personally checked when playing

busty chest, stuffed belly, and filled belly are modified sprites for the thick, chubby, and plump stages of weight. When one of them is checked it replaces the standard sprite for the respective stages

i would say drink liquids is pretty self explanatory, but I don’t actually know how it works

the bar on the bottom left shows the progress for each weight stage

the figure in the center changes based on the gender of the player, and maybe the species (idk i’ve only played human) and i’m pretty sure that’s it

digest rate is how fast you will lose weight (so turning it to zero means you won’t lose weight)
I’m pretty sure this only applies when you have dynamic sizes on

I’m not sure about digest heal or food value since I haven’t messed with them yet

I’m pretty sure gurgle rate is just how often the belly gurgle sound plays, but it might do something tangible too

increments is just how much the value changes for the settings, so have increments at 0.1 means each click of the arrows moves the value up or down 0.1
the increments are 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, and 2.5, and the values of the settings go between 0.0 and 10.0

and the circle arrow button next to the x at the top right resets all the settings

1 Like

Did you completely reset your character prior to updating and trash every badge?

Just press the button and ir will turn on

I also noticed a debuff when eating some food called butter ball
what are the effects caused it?

Its just a debuff you get from the enormous cake and the pizzap

Yep, used the digestion gun, and deleted every badge I own.

The “Enable” button? It didn’t work for me. I clicked on it, but nothing happened. And when I closed the menu and reopened it, it stayed disabled.

The missing information:

Equip items toggles if the cosmetic armour for your current weight should be auto-equipped.

Drink liquids works simple: If there is drinkable liquid (AFAIK milk, slime, jelly, lard, chocolate) at the character’s mouth, it’ll be swallowed, removing it from the world and adding it to the stomach.

Digest heal is a factor for how much health digestion restores.

Food value is simply a multiplier for the amount of food every meal provides.

Gurgle rate is indeed about how often the belly gurgles, but it not only causes a sound effect, but also a short spike in digestion speed. I looked into the code, and a single gurgle skips digestion ahead by one minute.

3 Likes

Butterball decreases your jumping ability for a long while, I believe.

Are you running Starbound 1.4?

Ahhh, no. Its 1.3. Is that the problem?