Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

I do agree that there should be more ways to remove fat, especially since getting too fat can break some missions.

Well besides the whole loosing fat thing I have a question and it’s about the cosmetics. Does the mod have any tribal cosmetic like a hide skirt or animal hat

For exampe like a hide skirt or a animal hat

Sorry about that I’m trying to correct my spelling

You can edit posts. By clicking the pencil.

1 Like

Well, my comment was directed more at Toast on the muscle gain stuff – in regards to your comment though, if you have specific ideas for additional ways to lose weight, I’d say post them in this topic: Suggestions to Expand the Mod (Potential Additions and Add-ons) - #6 by Ethyriel
Granted, it’s an ‘unofficial’ topic so…at least your suggestions will be seen by somebody~ <3. For now though, may just have to reset your B.F UI - and your weight with it - if you get just a little too large for a particular situation.

@anon95313889 In regards to the tribal stuff, I think the closest thing you might find with fat body support is the “Predatory” set that some Floran NPCs use. At the same time, I think any hat can be worn at any size, so may have to take a peek at some kind of outfit list/mod, or get one that may suit your fancy from another mod altogether.

Thank you, your a great help

1 Like

Figured what better way to test out a small update then just having a mass of people play it.
Releasing a rather small update with some assets placed in for even smaller quick updates for more clothing as the fatty rework is still a bit away.
-Some new foods, added a variation for pizza boxes and donut boxes, as well as a takeout bag
-Some new clothing options for fattening in the weightscale for thick, chubby, and plump
-Blob Avali
-This includes the new mawashi, available in those sizes as well to test exposed sets for various races.
-This mawashi can be found in a new craftable store that specializes in selling clothes that are fat friendly. Available from the inventors table.
-Introduced Tobias’ Expanding Clothes addon into the main mod.
-As well as a fix for distortion sphere and invincible fats.

6 Likes

i didn’t even know that the invincible thing was this mod’s fault

Installed the update, was testing out thing to make sure the expanding clothing worked and encountered an issue. The size before blob doesn’t actually show when wearing the Peacekeeper outfit. It gives me the base size. Tested it without clothes and it gives the correct size, however.

The new pieces also didn’t increase in size with Expanding Clothing, either, as they did not register as available options.

Thank you for catching that. It should(?) be updated now.

Just downloaded and tried it. Doesn’t seem like anything changed. Should I wait an hour or so first?

Shouldn’t have to wait.

Hmm… Nope. Just redownloaded, deleted the old folder, moved the new one in, and launched. Still missing an outfit size that used to be there, and the new stuff isn’t registering.

Not sure what to say since it is properly updated now. Though your comment on the peacekeeper outfit is confusing me. Do you mean how the old version of the expanding clothes addon had a fatty size registered like a couple of other outfits I had to check and remove, or do you mean the peacekeeper has an actual fatty size? Because I never made one for it yet.

The Peacekeeper outfit had a size set for the old version just before blob, iirc.

My guess is that I’m just tired and confused (it’s 4:25AM) and should probably sleep so I can better explain/test stuff when I wake up.

…I’ll be honest…I actually lost track of time, eheh.

1 Like

I did one last test before I go to bed. The new stuff still isn’t showing up in the expanding clothes stuff, and I can’t even receive the bigger sizes for the Mawashi set. I get the sets from the weight scale, use them, and all it does is make a gurgle sound.

And, yeah, I was wrong about that one size for the Peacekeeper set. My bad.

Are you one of the vanilla races? Mawashi outfit bags will only work for vanilla races as they require unique armor per race. As such it’s also not gonna work with the expanded clothing addon. At least not via the auto detect feature. It’ll have to have the pieces manually placed.

Yeah, I’m not playing a vanilla race, that must be why.
…I really should have realized that, tbh. (Playing an Argonian…)

Thanks for the help, Dispatch.
I shall now head to bed and get some sleep.

For some reason the expanding clothes addition registers the fatty apex officer’s uniform? I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to, right?