Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

It might be the method you’re trying to use to color them. You could be using a brush that has slightly off transparent colors that messes up certain spots as it becomes a different hex number for the color.

I can confirm that is not the case, idk whats up with it

Well it sounds like that’s the case, as there’s nothing wrong with the sprites themselves. I can only suggest indexing the images so it’s just the colors shown.

It must just be photoshop importing it funny, but its only with the skinny sprites, really weird, either way its not much of in issue with what im doing now, just a odd quirk I noticed

got to know but did anyone find a way to get big fatties w.i.p that includes the mooshi enemy to work with mod fatties without causing crash warps back to the ship?

it’s been a long while since i checked and i am aware when i tried them then they were incompatible but is that still an issue now or what?

I know I’m late to answer this, but someone is making a mod for inflation in starbound right now!

Now, a few things to point out:

As of now, it is not released
When it is released, it will likely not be compatible with big fatties
This is not my mod, and please don’t go bombarding the creator with little things!

With that said, I hope that this helped with your post, and I also hope that everyone reading this has a swell day! ;D

1 Like

Found this. Steam Workshop::Futara's Dragon Pixel Full Bright Shader. Someone found a way to make armour fullbright. Dunno how it works yet, or if it works with full armour, but if it does, could be helpful for the novakid armours I believe.

3 Likes

Already aware and looking into seeing if this can work for the novakid armors.

3 Likes

With this, yes Novakids can finally be allowed to glow.

2021-03-14 01_53_49

13 Likes

Hurray! The lightbulbs are back on!

2 Likes

*lightblobs

Simple mistake, but still important.

5 Likes

Completely fair and understandable lol

2 Likes

Another thread here on Weight Gaming talks about StyleGAN AI Image generation. I’ve been wondering if this AI can be trained and used to simplify converting clothes/armors/races over to Big Fatties?

I personally don’t have time right now to really dig into this (I have too much work and other projects already on my plate) but I wanted to toss this thought out in case somebody else may want to look into it.

Will the update, whenever it comes out, be compatible with a save/character that already has many ‘blobs’ already made?

1 Like

If you’re asking about the novakid thing. No a new Novakid isn’t required. You might need to adjust to a new size if you’re using the dynamic weight, or use another outfit bag with updated pixels if you used that for the parts. Otherwise there’s no issue there.
Though if by blobs you’re referring to the actual blob size. The final stage, the one with the legs raised up and you’re immobile, is gonna be internally renamed so make sure you’re not at that size and preferably make sure npcs aren’t at that size either when the update comes out.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, when the update is released and the new sprites are introduced: will that corrupt any of my characters if there is a rouge npc whose fattened at any stage or just immobile?

It’s just the immobile stage, and no it won’t corrupt. Likely will just crash once per loading with said npc around.

And what of mods like ModFatties and ModFatties: Races? Will they be affected in any way or is that something you don’t know?

1 Like

They’ll need to update the names for all the blobend armors to immobile.

2 Likes

My favorite thing about this mod, is if you look up “Big fatties”, it’s like the 5th search result.

(strokes curly mustache) No need to thank me for being the funniest man alive

2 Likes