Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

nvm, crome is just bein a pain right now

now this is slightly spooky

Ahaha! Thank you for the compliment and as I mentioned on one of the related topics - I think the Mod Fatties one - you yourself did an awesome job on the original race itself and deserve full credit so massive kudos from me to you!

Funny enough, despite the fact I REALLY prefer to ask for permission to use someone else’s work for something, coming up to you and saying “Hey, can I make your cool race fat” would’ve been kind of…awkward for me to do, so it certainly relieves me of a lot of stress to get your official blessings!

Still though, feel free to re-edit the files upon release one all of the bodies are completed on my end, I certainly can’t replicate your style exactly, especially with my inexperience, but I’m at least glad to relieve you of some work beforehand; otherwise, thanks again for the race and your official endorsement!

1 Like

Hey, Got an account to say gosh darn good job here, this is one stellar mod!

Two questions though:

Are we at max player model size here? If not, how much more bulk can we get to? I’m enjoying making a player-character immobile and would love to have a challenge of feeding a character to be bigger then that statue, hahaha~

The second one is if there’s any chance we’re gonna end up with a consolidated downloads list at some point; as it is we have all sorts of sidelinks to Mod-race packs and to the Clothes Mod pack. It would be nice to have a better list for people looking into this mod.

3 Likes

Is there a list of the status effects and what they do, that you get from food items and such?

could someone send there mod setup I cant seem to get it right

this might be dumb but can we put this on stream and I mean all of it the add on to it would but easier to get on the game

I’d assume most people wouldn’t like their friends and family to know they play with that mod active

well true but it would be easier to set up plus you can set the age limit on viewing it or that what im guessing

I don’t think there’s many things easier to set up than Starbound mods, honestly. It’s fine as is and will probably remain that way for the foreseeable future

ok there I’m crap at mods X3 because some of files turn into note files and when I loading up the mod (the newest one) show me it could not loading some of the armors and the fatkidnova (if I’m saying the race right)

I also want to be as fat as Hunter.
want elements such as belch, proboscis, shortness of breath and slobification.
just want to be fat and worthless pc.

How do I install the mod, it only lets me look at the contents of the mod but I can’t download the actual mod

You need to unpack the file, then place the Big Fatties folder in the “mods” folder in your starbound download in file explorer.

Mine is through this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods
but it might be easier to just search for starbound in the hardrive if you downloaded it somewhere else

Adblocker seems to be doing some weird things and disabling some content (not ads) on the dropbox page which disables the buttons, normally I disable it when going there and it works fine (there shouldn’t be any ads regardless btw), or you could see if you’re not viewing the base file which contains all other files. It happened to me as well one time in which I was only able to download it after I went back to the original file.

I just used Microsoft Edge to download the stuff and return to Chrome, but I didn’t know Ad Blockers messed up the buttons. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

I forget if it’s even been said here. But ever since 1.4, the badges have become obsolete. A new method to acquire the size, the hitbox, the speed penalties, and a few more. In a vastly superior manner in every way to badges.Is currently being worked on to thanks to the same anonymous who provided us the digestion badges. This will of course mean that most badges, save for special exceptions such as dummy thicc, will be retiring once it is complete. But its replacement will certainly outshine it in every way. Avali will also be worked on to finish once it’s done as well for an update. And after that, the fatty body rework.
2019-07-29%2016_53_07

14 Likes

This is mega-exciting! I can’t wait to see how this turns out!

What’s the “Floran growth” do?

1 Like

Floran Growth is Photosynthesis

4 Likes

Oh! So growth while in the sunshine? I’ve always been a fan of uncontrolled growth and always needing to have the digestion stuff on hand.

1 Like