Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

ah maybe no misunderstanding still since I do still want to make sprites for the races even if they’re not in the official pack. I just want to know how so that I could maybe get started

You’ll just need something for making sprites. As well as knowing what to make with the armor files. Make sure to name them appropriately so that the outfitbag can automatically detect them on its own. And color the sprites for the mods you’re adding support to, as the colors used for the races as a template. This is vital so that it can work off the way they’re colored in game.

Alright. I do have Aseprite so I can work on them immediately. I assume I can easily use one of the already made packs as kind of a template for other races as well. Gotta just check on the armor files. I’ll come ask more later if I’m stuck.

Let me know if you want any tips or help on mod race support, I can try to help out when I have time. Just shoot me a DM.

Hell Yeah! Now the gregs will have lard guns!

(Man, it sure would be convenient if the zips had their own folders so we didn’t have to make our own when extracting…)

Did you make new small lard enemies as well for the lard golem like the original one has its own small poo enemies?

Currently no, their attacks instead spawn liquid lard.

I’ve poked around the files and noticed that there was a nude alt for all human sprites. Are those working at the moment?

Disclaimer: None of this would be possible without Dispatch’s awesome mod, unless they specify otherwise none of my modifications are officially supported, so only bother me about them.

Supported Races Update:
Frackin Universe: Peglaci, Mantizi, Eld’uukhar, Radien/X’I, Nightar
Lombax Race Redux: Lombax Pointed
Peglaci Rebirth
Trollbound
Lyceen
Lucario

2 Likes

Can you do the fatty sizes for this race? Mephetor-Skunk Race | Chucklefish Forums

Can you also do a fatty sized for this race to
https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/gardevan.2901/

I’ll take a look at both of those and see what I can do.

1 Like

Thanks. What do you think about making the fatty versions of the races?

Ok thank you and do tell if can or can’t do them

Oh!~ So close! The slime race is also part of Frackin Universe, in fact… I think slimes are the ONLY FU race that ISN’T supported here yet(Wait… there’s also the Kirhos… and Thelusian’s… and the Veluu’ish… Nevermind. XD)! Please do the gooey girlies too!

1 Like

For the slimes I would need to make new sprites for them since for their translucent appearance they require different color patterns, as for the others I need to recolor the sprites to their racial appearances so they will happen later, some of the FU races were as easy as just dropping in stuff I already had and changing the naming in files which is why so many came at once.

Hmmm… Well, I hope you consider them…

Gardevan and Mephetor have been added.

Yeah, slimes are probably the ones that’ll take longest. I’ve had the thick stuff done for about half a week, but most of my time lately’s been spent doing D&D stuff, so that’s all I’ve got for now.

(Read: that leaves chubby, plump, fatty and blob still to be done.)

Hey could you perhaps do the draconis race?