Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Send me a link and I will add it to server.

This curious little wanderer seeks to find an answer to a very important question. Why are her people referred to as turkeys?

2019-07-10%2017_41_48

4 Likes

Here’s the updated Lyceen!

2 Likes

Hey the barometta race is not getting the fat sprites of it when you get to to each and it slows down the game when gets past the first fat stage you have the glutton badge equipped but doesn’t slow down anymore after un equipping the badge

methinks it’s the jumbo drumsticks :3

1 Like

Should we have another thread for all these race mods?

If you have an idea on how to fix it please tell me

I tested it, and it worked fine. Great Job!
now… on the blob stage, there was an shadow os an normal arm… I don’t know if it is a mod bug, or i that messed something up.

Can you send me a screen shot of the issue?

I just found something awesome to add to the races thing
https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/ette-set.5553/

The Barometta fat sprites are in the mod but don’t appear when you reach any stage of fatness

Never mind I fixed it you have to put the mod containing Barometta in the mode folder and the modfatties race isn’t to the starbound mod folder

Captura%20de%20Tela%20(24)
Sorry for the wait. I think it only appear when you try to walk on the “ultra” blob stage.
Captura%20de%20Tela%20(25)

1 Like

Never mind I fixed it you have to put the mod containing Barometta in the mode folder and the modfatties race isn’t to the starbound mod folder
And also can you ad the rest of the ones you cans with in that mod for the fatties race

Alrighty, should be an easy fix, I’ll start working on it.

Hey hey, im a tad bit lost cuz of all the links here lmao, is there anyway someone could slide the downloads for the current versions of the mods to get onto the server?

1 Like

Easier to keep track of, certainly.

1 Like

Big Fatties:

Mod Fatties: Dropbox - ModFatties.rar - Simplify your life

Mod Fatties races:

Mod fatties Lyceen:

Other mods I listed can be found in SteamWorkshop.

4 Likes

call me stupid but how would I make custom bodies

I patched the lyceen bodies, they shouldn’t have any graphical issues anymore.