Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Hello does the dummy thick badge work with the original races because it doesn’t the stats are their but not the sprite for the character model

You have to wear the actual thick size as well. The dummy thick badge just gives you the hitbox and weightiness

The only badges that automatically change your appearance are the glutton badges, all the others just give the hitbox, you need to use the outfit bags to get the size you want to use for them.

1 Like

And what do you mean use the bag and get the size I want for them?

Use the scales and chose the second tab. There will be bags (they look like reward bags).

I know that already but am I able to get certain body styles like a very bottom heavy character by just getting rid of the top and head slots

You can just mix and match the different sized chest and leg pieces to get the look you want, open the bags and try out the different ones to find the look you’re after.

Any badge not that is not the green based, glutton badges do not automatically add clothing to your character. They are more permanent, static changes that allows for flexibility. If you wish to be more bottom heavy or top heavy, you are free to do so as the bags from the weightscale simply gives you clothing. They function like any other piece of clothing in the game so you’re free to mix and match them. The dummy thick badge is specifically intended to go with the plump legs and any chest piece below the plump size. To go with the wide hips and remove the notable bump the belly would’ve had of that same size.

Since the thread has calmed down, and it might’ve gotten lost in the wave of discussion. Figured I’d bring this up again, only not as vague. I’ve taken so long with the simple armor update that I’ve decided to throw in something extra. That something extra is support for the mod race, the Avali.
Avali%20Preview

3 Likes

Nice, is it available yet?

Not yet, it’s part of the next update. I’ll post on when it’s ready.

Ah I see now thank for the information on this and in detail as well thank you for the help

How to make npc fat?

What’s up with the weird chest? Is that how the race is designed?

Yes. The avali have a unique body type to help make them standout. They’re primarily called raptors or turkeys and thus their chest lacks actual boobs. So the style is gonna be more like a hefty, chicken breast.

2 Likes

oh nice to see this actually getting finished when the files for it existed but weren’t completed

Good stuff- also thank you again for the mod and your continued effort as well! It is appreciated.

Heyo! I’m really new to this, so I’m sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I feel as though I’m doing something wrong. I equipped the “Dummy Thick” badge, since that’s the build I want, and I’ve been eating a ton of the food included with the mod but I just won’t gain any weight! What should I be doing any differently? I’m using the Lyceen race btw. Sorry about this, as I said im new around here lol

You need the Glutton Badge to gain weight with this mod. You also need to eat the food provided by the Big Fatties mod along with the Glutton Badge.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply! I’ve got work tomorrow but I’d like to test this out first lol. I equipped the Glutton Badge already, and I can see next to the buffs/ debuffs that I’m currently at the ‘Extra Chubby’ stage, but there’s no visual effects on my character.