Sugar Crash (Version 0.02) [In Development]

Another one of my favorite flash game genres getting a weight gain version? Very nice.

3 Likes

Cute! I canā€™t wait to see where this ends up!

2 Likes

So is the game just in a ā€˜one click, one launch, and thatā€™s it, you can close the game nowā€™ state right now or is there anything else you can do in the game yet? Thereā€™s no explanation of controls or how much of the game is implemented anywhere. Iā€™m pretty interested in seeing where this game is going so Iā€™d like it if it was a little clearer about where the game currently is.

2 Likes

The state itā€™s in is what weā€™ve deemed the ā€˜minimum required to showcase the gameā€™s prospectā€™ and there were many factors dictating that it should be announced sooner rather than later. This is also my first ā€˜actualā€™ game release so Iā€™m figuring out how its supposed to be handled as I go and I apologize for any oversights on my part. Thatā€™s totally on me.

Currently the only ā€˜controlsā€™ are the play button (door), enter launch menu (cannon), launch mouse (cannon), and a link to the YCH option on my socials (title credits window). There are 5 weight stages to reach with the mouse if you wish to try and find out what the max size looks like but that is currently everything the game has available.

For clarity on ā€˜where the game isā€™, weā€™re currently working at plotting out all the main upgrades, how they will impact the gameplay, if they seem like fun, and if we can incorporate the weight elements into it. Both thematically and ideally, mechanically. At the moment Iā€™ve got roughly 3-4 choices for 5 menu types for near 20 total potential base upgrade concepts plotted out, not including any incremental levels of the options themselves. And then trying to figure out if any of those options should or could affect weight, or be affected by weight, takes a bit of consideration.

That said, glad to hear youā€™re interested! I know there is massive potential here and I hope I can deliver it properly to you guys.

2 Likes

the game is cool but nothing works

2 Likes

You can launch gamer. They also said that it is a very early tech build, to show the very bare bones idea of the game.

3 Likes

very good idea kant wait to see more

2 Likes

Yeah, it wonā€™t let me play the game. Its coming up as a trojan

1 Like

fatterald
reached the final stage of the fatness

3 Likes

I would love to try out the game but my system detected a virus in there, not sure whats going on with it

2 Likes

Oh heck yeah! This is what I want, more furry WG games

2 Likes

Itā€™s a false flag as far as I can tell. Most computers call .exe files a virus if it hasnā€™t had a large amount of downloads. I was worried a little myself, but looked into the fileā€™s properties and saw that it had all of the info to prove that it was a proper godot .exe. I have not received any viruses.

3 Likes

Took a bit, but I was able to hit size 5 as well. Decent proof of concept on itā€™s own, thatā€™s for sure.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve updated the OP with these two artworks of the WG Mascots as examples of what the cameo appearances can look like.

And to offer a minor update in the meantime, the next menu to be designed is likely the save file menu which is planned to feature an old time punch card clock with some personalized cards as the save files.

7 Likes

This is lovely to see! Wishing ya the best with development.

3 Likes

Kinda reminds me of learn to fly, maybe you could have some of the same mechanics with a glider and boosters and cannon upgrades?

1 Like

working on it, life is just getting in the way

2 Likes