Super Overstuffed Kingdom DEMO (Provisional name)

Captura

My deviantart (I will post updates of the game there too): https://www.deviantart.com/tankerberus/art/SUPER-OVERSTUFFED-KINGDOM-GAME-818852103?ga_submit_new=10%3A1572639116&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Here comes a big update:

• Added a hub world in where you can access other stages.

• Added Tripizzas, you will need to collect them for advance through game.

• Added new stages.

• Bug fixes.

• New bosses

• Added money system (But there is still no shop for expend it)

• And more!

For the moment there are only 7 Tripizzas.

Can you collect them all? lol :smiley:

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR WINDOWS USERS: www.dropbox.com/s/y6lsrmse936d…

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR OTHER USERS (HTML version): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8gp76fsj6trva3d/AAC1MRvMW9ZrjsnpRvPxQebfa?dl=0

NOTES:

• The HTML version of the game can’t save your game progress, also it’s a downgraded version of the original. (I will try to do the game compatible with other OS when the game is finished)

• The LOAD button won’t work until you save your game (at campfires).

• The credits button still doesn’t work.

• If you find any bug please report them to me :slight_smile:

CONTROLS:

• Use arrows for move, press “up” arrow or “Z” key for jump.

• Press “X” for fart and do multiple jumps on air.

• Press “C” for burp and shoot projectiles.

• Press “SPACE” for interact with things like doors and campfires.

If someone want to participate in the game or want their characters to be playable send me a note! (Digital art, pixel art and 3D models are accepted).
Females and furries are welcome too :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Looks pretty interesting. For those into male fats, I’m sure it’ll be a blast, but alas my tastes are strictly centered around women, but I wish you the best :+1:

5 Likes

Nicely drawn, but I’m with Skinny guy, if there’s gonna be a fat princess and/or queen, maybe some fat female peasants(Or, of course, a female player knight), THEN you’ll have my attention! XD
But, good luck regardless! ^o^

3 Likes

Actually I’m totally ok to add females as playable characters, if someone is up to draw the sprites I’m able to add them to the game :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just want to say awesome work! Love the whole concept of this gassy knight. The demo was fun and, at parts, a challanging romp (that one with the rising posion water was a a tough one if your try to platform if rather then just fart your way up)!
Keen to see where this goes!

Wouldn’t mind providing some art if you are looking, do you have a reference for how you are doing the files for it? like canvas size for the spirites and frame count for the walk cycles?

2 Likes

Glad you are liking it!
Well, we could get in contact in some way, I could send you a template with the height and width that the player can’t surpass, the walking animation I did was very simple for save time, I only used 2 frames but feel free to add more in each animation if you want.

1 Like

Neat I think you can pm on here somewhere.

Cool, mainly wasn’t sure if there was a frame limit or anything you were working with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s less PM, and more a personal thread managed through your messages(I think), and you can even invite other people into the discussion, it’s kinda cool.

1 Like