SURF THE BELLY-Belly Stuffed fantasy game!

Loved the game. The music is good and the gameplay is fun.
Have some small issues though:

1 - It was said before, but the maps are very large and overly complex. They look great, but navigating them is a pain in the butt. Especially the city when some of the NPC’s block the way past.
2 - The bounce hit skill says it costs 40 stamina, but it only takes 30 (also its called Bouce, not bounce)
3 - Will natalia’s belly get even bigger through the game? Or is it just the one size?
4 - Maybe have like a level above the belly duelists in Doplhark? So you can fight the easier ones first and then the harder ones?
5 - Maybe not yet implemented, but I couldn’t use the pizza recipe I got from one of the feeding quests. It wouldn’t show up in the cook menu but was in my inventory.

Other than that, great game. Excited to see some more of it in the new year.

1 Like

1 - I am working on it so that the NPCs do not bother to walk around the city. I don’t know if you’ve played the latest version, where when you go to dolphark, you can choose a point in the city, that helps a bit.

2 - That’s just a mistake that I hadn’t seen, thanks for saying it! I will correct it!

3 - Yes, there are in total 4 belly sizes as we go up the belly level, only that size is available in the demo. (Although more than a problem, this would not be more a simple question? XD)

4 - The first duelists in town are the easy ones, I guess I’ll have to balance them.

5 - No, until later you will not be able to use the recipe books, they are unlocked by advancing a little more than the demo area.

Good to hear that there will be her belly size will increase with her level. That was always my only disappointment with your other games. I did enjoy them and I look forward to this one when it’s released :smile:

I just have one game, but ok XD

And depending on the size of the belly, it will have different parameters in combat and on the map!

I think a bigger problem than the NPCs walking around is that the city and forest maps are very confined. It makes getting around a chore when you’re constantly navigating 1-tile wide paths and bumping into things. I’d advise removing some of the trees in the forest and allowing the player to walk in the street in the city.

Overall I liked the demo, but it has several problems that make it feel somewhat slow and tedious. The confined maps is one of them, but also the combat animations are very slow. It got especially bad in the forest, as you need to scour the area many times fighting lots of difficult to avoid generic slimes, and they’re not so weak that you can get through the whole area without leaving to heal, which makes them respawn. Rescuing all of the fairies took way too long and it wasn’t very fun. I think that whole forest scenario could use a bit of a rework. I enjoyed the stuff in the city though

(I played the 12/5 build of the game, so this was probably helped somewhat by that slime rebalance 2 days ago)

1 Like

Haha yeah more of a question :stuck_out_tongue:

But definitely excited for more belly sizes

1 Like

I try to see all of this, thanks for your opinion! :slight_smile:

UDAPTE!

With new screens, new tittle screen and logo, new enemy and all Natalia’s Belly sizes! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well this was unexpected. I am very happy to see this.

See what? The belly sizes? :slight_smile:

Donde estaría el link de la nueva versión?

An update already :smiley: downloading now so I can see the new stuff.

This udaptes is for the final game, the slime girls and more belly sizes they are not in the demo as it is more advanced in the game.

1 Like

Mil perdones ya vi que dice 4 y la anterior 3, pero como la pagina dice editado hace 8 días no estaba seguro

LAST UDAPTE FOR THE DEMO! DOWLOAD HERE!

This update adds:

-Belly Compass, which will indicate the main objective and other points of interest! like tents or switches in the dungeons
-Swinging Belly Duelists, Slimes and some skills
-Balance some prices in stores
-HUD with new design, as with the new logo.
-Fewer Slimes in the Fairy Kingdom

Thanks for your support and comments! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A little udapte of the game with new two mini games!
This minigames is only for the full version, not for the demo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Loving the outfit for the cream inflation minigame! Reminds me of a belly dancer.

Hmm… Belly dancer with a big belly… perhaps a second phase afterwards or a completely different minigame?

2 Likes

Maybe… maybe not! :wink:

1 Like

heres a let’s play i started of the Demo, i’m really looking forward to following the progress of this. :slight_smile:

Oh my god! Thank for make a youtube gameplay!