Teaser

You realize this is his forum right[/quote]
im aware yes. but that doesn’t mean i shouldn’t voice concern. projects with a small budget and only 1 dev can be scrapped. its happened many times. but im sure it will be a success on the forum if a working demo is released

You realize this is his forum right[/quote]
im aware yes. but that doesn’t mean i shouldn’t voice concern. projects with a small budget and only 1 dev can be scrapped. its happened many times. but im sure it will be a success on the forum if a working demo is released[/quote]

It might be my forum but I’d never shoot down criticism. That just hurts me in the end.

Anyone that knows my track record knows that I don’t have a good one. However, I wouldn’t have released a teaser if I wasn’t intending on producing a working product. As to DEBU, I would say that it largely failed due to mismanagement. As I’ve said many times before, more people on a team does not equate to it getting done any faster. Without proper management, it will fall apart very quickly. However, I can only guess, could have been anything.

My priority right now is to get a minimally viable product out. I have all sorts of neat things planned, but for now, getting a basic thing out is what I’m aiming for. I won’t be releasing information that hasn’t been implemented, but I will probably release further teasers as things move along.

Thanks again, everyone, for your interest.

I wish you good luck and free time producing a functional demo.