telltale style game idea (also need to know what storyline you guys would like)

so I’ve been thinking about the 3d feeder game and I’m going to put that game on hold but I have gotten really better at modelling and code enough for another game I was thinking of making a telltale style game so a choose your own adventure 3d cutscene game but you can create your main character I am not 100% sure on what storyline it should be but I’ve got two that I want to use

1 storyline: cursed island built to make you get fat( on this storyline you will be a female and you have go on a cruise and crash onto an island but the island is cursed and you have to find your way off the island

2 storyline: just a normal bbw date( on this storyline you will be a male and you will find a female that has just been dumped and you go on a date

I hope this idea is still as good as the other one this also is very possible to be finished without any delays so I’ll get started as soon as I know what storyline you guys would want

2 Likes
  • cursed island
  • date

0 voters

1 Like

i’ll end it about Wednesday AEDT 12:00

I’d love to see option 2 realised. :slight_smile:

With option 1, you have some great opportunities to make interesting characters based on the other characters that were on the cruise ship who arrive with you to the island, and the people who already inhabit the island. The mystery of who or what is causing the curse also has great potential to be an interesting part of the story. I am excited for whatever game you decide to make, but I see a lot of potential in option 1

1 Like

just in case anyone feels like ive given up on these projects i am currently learning code and ive been learning for a while but of course once i’ve learned everything about code these game ideas will be made as soon as possible ive planned other games as well and they will also be done i hope everyone isn’t waiting for these games though cause i am really unable to make them yet

3 Likes