Terror Of The Living Eggplant [Visual Novel in progress]

A goofy idea suggested to me by Morbiose got out of control and turned into a game :v

Plot:
A scientist discovers a sentient eggplant in the lab she works at and must decide it’s fate! Most of those fates involve her eating it!

I’ve pretty much completed the artwork for all seven of the planned endings, now it’s mostly a matter of hooking them up in a way that’s narratively satisfying. We’ve got tame stuffing, big crazy stuffing pls transformation, one where she gets chubby, a couple with no fetish content whatsoever and one where her and the eggplant just straight-up have sex because it’s a visual novel and tou have to understand how this medum works.
I’m using a free Unity plugin called Fungus which has been fun but I think overall I much prefer Renpy for this kind of stuff

Here’s some under-the-hood stuff from working with it:

Hope y’all are into it! I’be not worked on it in a while so making this thread is part of an effort to spur myself on and finally get this finished. I’ll keep this updated as I get closer to completion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh cool! looking forward to trying it out!

Ok so I know I’m necro posting here, but I never had time to mention before just how much I love this art style. Its so cute and I just love everything about it.

I think when it comes to WG/INF games, there’s no such thing as necroposting.

I strongly suspect this dude was the op, judging by art style. Personally, I think their art could use some refinement and polish but I also wanted to see someone coding a game in Unity or another open engine rather than RPGMaker for once.

I know that guy made a couple fun Greek god point and click games, maybe it is the same person. As for the art I just happen to like a whimsical cartoony style every now and then.

That’s totally me and I’m totally stoked that more than one person on here’s played my Olympus U games! (For the record, my Deviantart was linked in my profile this entire time :p)

I agree wit the unrefined comment but, hey, why refine my art-style when I can focus on GETTING PROJECTS OUT THE DOOR B) B)
Looks at 70% finished game I’ve barely worked on in four months
Oyy…

[quote=“Eggie, post:7, topic:910”]That’s totally me and I’m totally stoked that more than one person on here’s played my Olympus U games! (For the record, my Deviantart was linked in my profile this entire time :p)

I agree wit the unrefined comment but, hey, why refine my art-style when I can focus on GETTING PROJECTS OUT THE DOOR B) B)
Looks at 70% game I’ve barely worked on in four months
Oyy…[/quote]

Oh my god, you’re the one who made the Farkin’ Robot flash animations! I love those!

[quote=“Eggie, post:7, topic:910”]That’s totally me and I’m totally stoked that more than one person on here’s played my Olympus U games! (For the record, my Deviantart was linked in my profile this entire time :p)

Looks at 70% finished game I’ve barely worked on in four months
Oyy…[/quote]

I liked that one comic you did about the magician’s assistants. Looking forward to seeing this game finished!

Will the character become very fat?