The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Chlorophyll Alley solution for those frustrated:

Up, Right, Left, Down

I do not understand the pattern myself, discovered by trial and error.

I just finished the content finished so far and I must also proclaim it enormous fun.

Pretty sure it’s based on the positions of the statues.

Yeah. I just couldn’t figure out what about their movement was telling me which direction to take.

I hate to necro a comment, but this still works! However, the game mentioned in the steam post is no longer a demo. I just used a copy of Vale City. Works fine so far.

For what are the white apples?

I play rpgmaker games on linux (using How to get RPG Maker (MV) games playing in Linux) and typically there are upper/lower case problems (windows filesystems are not case sensitive), I fix that for myself just by making copies of problematic files with expected case (rename should be sufficient, I just do not check if there are mixed case references to respective files). I guess Mac is also case sensitive, that may be main cause of problems.

1 Like

I have a question does the story end after you talk with the girl that turns into balloon or is there more?
And where do I find white apples?

Yes, the story ends there, you still can complete side quests. As for the apples, mhmm I don’t remember that exactly.

The white apples can be found in a shrine north of Decadancia(?). Just go out of town and then turn left. You have to do some puzzels there, but in the end you get the apples and more :wink:

1 Like

Wow, now this was an experience. First of all, I would like to say that this is one of the best R.P.G maker games on this site. Period. I couldn’t get enough of this game. Not only that, I will also say that this is perhaps one of the best game period on this site. I just wanted to say that before posting my overall review.

Review Overall:
Art - Probably the best asset of this game if I’m being honest. Despite having that typical RPG maker artstyle, this game somehow manages to make something new and completely original with it. With everybody tall, you can make any fetish situation presented at the bare minimum 10x better than you would be able to with the regular chibi style. I would also like to say that I applaud you taking the time with whoever is spirting these games to incorporate a battle system with this art style. The fact you’re even going that direction with the next update should be applauded. Ambitious? definitely. Better? absolutely.

Story - Pure fetish bliss while also managing to be investing and interesting? Madness I tell you. I’ve only seen a few fetish games that have invested me as much as this game (particularly Some Bullshit and Axugaem 1 and 2) and I almost feel like I’m playing more for the plot then the “plot” at this point. I’m looking forward to more lore and more exposition about this game.

Characters - I really, really, really, really like the characters in this game. Everyone has a distinct design and the main characters themselves really stand out amongst the crowd. Phage as the protagonist of a fetish game is perfect, Lotta herself is fairly interesting, Fress is cute and my personal favorite, and Adipe, while not having as much time to shine as the rest, is fairly cool and the complete opposite of a fetish game character and I love it. Overall, I’m just really invested in these characters and what they’re gonna do next. The side characters are pretty cool too.

Battles - Possibly one of the weakest aspects of the game, the gameplay is quite easy. Although the mechanics are really cool and interesting (trading Speed and HP for Defense when you eat food) but that mechanic never really becomes noticeable or made a real difference in battle. Not only that, but battles are stupid easy too. With the right gear and equipment, you can plow through bosses and enemies. With the limiting weapon selection and battle changes coming in the next update, I anticipate any change to the system with open arms.

References - You sir are very cultured. I was able to pick out quite a few references from other media in this game and I have to say it was pleasant finding and realizing what those references were.

Overall: Solid game that I can only see getting better from here. After looking at the little demo shown on your Twitter, I don’t think I’ve ever been more exited for a game update in life. I know this virus has screwed everyone over and has made it more difficult for developers to make anything in general, but I’m still super excited. You can keep the update in development for another year or so and I’d still be patiently waiting. I only hope everything’s going good for everyone and that nothing awful has happened. Especially to Grimimic, cause if you ever read this, I hope you’re not being overworked or afflicted with anything. You can take all the time you need to make this game if that’s the case.

Anyways, that’s all I wanted to say. I genuinely enjoyed my time with the game and I’m planning on doing another playthrough soon. Hope anybody who reads this has a good day. Shine on you crazy degenerates~

7 Likes

Ok I must say first this is one of the best WG and inflation games I have ever seen, the variety, the sidequests and overall almost anything for now is great and I cannot wait for it to be finished, but I’ve got some questions, first are there going to be more types of expansion? We have a lot of stuffing and weight gain, also water; air and blueberry inflation, breast expansion and even some cumflation, but I think ones like pregnancy or hyperpregnancy could be perfectly added to the game to add some more variety to it. As for the second question I’m on the mountain and I see that I have to collect these pink sheeps but it seems I’m missing one, I got all the ones from that scenario but I interact with the girl and says I still have more to catch, where can I find them? Btw I wanted to mark some of this message as spoiler but I don’t know how to do it in this site, sorry. Edit, I already found the last sheep.

4 Likes

if i could ask where do you find the bad ending viewers?

In the city at the northwest part of it, left to the mage’s guild and path to the mountain.

It’s been a while since there’s been any activity on this, just wanted to say that this is one of the best WG/stuffing games I’ve seen in a while! The effort put into the animations and sprites is great!

5 Likes

Update is ready. Check OP for patch notes.

14 Likes

Great update. Went through the whole game again, and I’m a big fan of the new combat stuff. All the new art was great as well. I haven’t run into many bugs, but there have been a couple minor ones and one big one:

• In the area above the woman looking for fresh meat, there seem to be some random encounters with plant monsters, not sure if that’s intended.
  • The hyperpreg woman in the starting town turns invisible when you speak to her.
  • The biggest issue, is that despite being at 0 fat, NPCs seem to think I’m not. The cupcake girl, bakery girl, and eating contests all seem to have this problem, and nothing I’ve tried has managed to fix it.

If you used your old save file those bugs will happen no matter what, I recommend you to start over again

Starting a new game, glad to see you back.

Bugs I’ve noticed so far - Running in the grass in the second area outside town (Girl who wants fresh meat) the cliff seems to still have random encounters.

Ran into a witch, outside some minor flickering when she attacks, she also vanishes when defeated and a bandit portrait pops up instead.

Otherwise, everything looks great so far

Well it seems that Mr_stuffer accidentally published a buggy version of the update so those bugs are normal to happen, but he will publish the correct one in some time, sorry for the inconvenience

For anyone who downloaded the game last night please redownload it. That was a bugtesting version. The new one is up and includes saves.

2 Likes