The currently unamed stuffing rpg

rpg
video-game

wooo so excited about this

fuck me sideways, i can barely wait for the update.
everything that you said is soo good.

Made an account just to say that this game was/is suprisingly fun and in-depth. There’s a lot of content here already and I can’t wait to see how you improve the game further.

Hell, I’ve even been doing challenge runs in the game. Such as no armor runs, no buying items, and currently a sadistic combination of the two.

Anyway, awesome game. Best of luck with developing.

Any news?

Yes and no. I only need to finish sprites and tie up a few lose ends and the update should be good to go. BUTTTTTT! sprites take me longer to do than any other part of this game, and just when I thought life couldn’t kick me harder it did, and I’ve basically been forced out of my house for the last two weeks, and now I have a lot of work to do picking up the pieces. Everything should start stabilizing soon so don’t worry about that, but I can’t say when I’ll be able to find time to work in the next week or so.

Yes and no. I only need to finish sprites and tie up a few lose ends and the update should be good to go. BUTTTTTT! sprites take me longer to do than any other part of this game, and just when I thought life couldn’t kick me harder it did, and I’ve basically been forced out of my house for the last two weeks, and now I have a lot of work to do picking up the pieces. Everything should start stabilizing soon so don’t worry about that, but I can’t say when I’ll be able to find time to work in the next week or so.[/quote]

That’s rather unfortunate, my condolences for your troubles, I hope you manage to work things out well and soon.:slight_smile:

Yes and no. I only need to finish sprites and tie up a few lose ends and the update should be good to go. BUTTTTTT! sprites take me longer to do than any other part of this game, and just when I thought life couldn’t kick me harder it did, and I’ve basically been forced out of my house for the last two weeks, and now I have a lot of work to do picking up the pieces. Everything should start stabilizing soon so don’t worry about that, but I can’t say when I’ll be able to find time to work in the next week or so.[/quote]
That sucks. I hope things work out soon :hushed:

Best of luck with everything, man. Hope you’re back on your feet, soon.

any news/updates? or it’s still the same thing?

Sorry I’ve been real busy this week. Emergency vet visit, Doctors myself to check for horrible diseases, Had to drive an hour away to replace a bunch of my stuff, and so on. I am so sorry to everyone about how long this is taking.

Sorry I’ve been real busy this week. Emergency vet visit, Doctors myself to check for horrible diseases, Had to drive an hour away to replace a bunch of my stuff, and so on. I am so sorry to everyone about how long this is taking.[/quote]

ah,okay. i’ll wait then.

hope your animal is ok and your healthy as well

We’re both probably fine, just exhausted from this multi month chain of terrible luck.

Made an account to say how fantastic this game is! Seriously the best WG-related game I’ve ever played by far. Gameplay is well done and the sprite work is above and beyond what I’d expect from a fetish game (and an RPG maker one at that.). Really great work man.

Could somebody point out the current build for me? Thanks!

First post of the thread. The dev’s had a rough year, since the May update, though rumors suggest he’s nearing completion of the first Rebuild update.

Thank you very much. I’m always happy to hear people are enjoying this.

First post of the thread. The dev’s had a rough year, since the May update, though rumors suggest he’s nearing completion of the first Rebuild update.[/quote]

It’s pretty relative though. All that’s left are player sprites but those are also the most time consuming. I’ve got time to work this week though so maybe I can make some progress.

Please keep this going, I loved it so far!

Big news! Today I managed to get working prototypes for both the consume skill and feedable enemies! I know this sounds like something that should have always been a feature, but believe me this was a lot harder than it sounds. So hard that I actually thought I might have to scrap the idea altogether. It’s not perfect there are a few bugs, and I can’t promise It’ll make it into the next update, but this really opens things up for the future.

Sounds like good stuff! Hopefully it all works out. Good luck keeping everything rolling!