The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

It’s always good to hear when really challenging aspects of the code have been completed. Keep up the good work!

Very good news i can’t wait see that future up :slight_smile:
Good job!

I’ve only just finished the current version- and dang is it HARD.

I had a good time of it though, and I eagerly await the next installment!

[quote=“firesoul10, post:203, topic:721”]I’ve only just finished the current version- and dang is it HARD.

I had a good time of it though, and I eagerly await the next installment![/quote]

Give me some feedback on that. I’m not a math guy so at some point I’m going to have to do a full number adjustment on every spell and stat, but specifically what parts are hardest? I know physical moves don’t hit hard enough because of some mistakes I made when doing numbers.

Just from the top of my mind I remember a few places where the difficulty spiked needlessly. For example I would get completely wiped out by the enemies just west of the starting town after you complete the very initial quest, so I had to stay around there and grind to be able to reliably get past. The mimic dungeon was to me at least, very tedious, because you encounter the same enemies for too long, with the dungeon being very similar all the way.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I definitely know that I’m mostly there for the dialogue, cutscenes, and everything else. I’m not sure how open you are to the idea, but I’d love if we could have the ability to cheat, either to get money for items, experience for level ups or anything else. Particularly anything that helps remove any need for a grind. :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as money, I think the current build still has the money crystal in the first town.

yeah which does help with getting better equipment to make the starting area easier

I found the difficulty spiked massively after the candy factory, but that might be because Lotta and Phage don’t do any damage at that stage, and leaning on Fress as the only source of damage and healing is taxing. Oh, and the ice cream room was impossible to fight through with only Lotta. I had to run.

Also, the Cake Golem kills me at least once a playthrough, despite my best efforts, and the Mimic cave is grueling, especially the Tire Skeletons. Their counter does way too much. I know I could use Mimic Dust, but that’s also locking out XP, which is really needed to defeat the Royal Mimic.

During the Mastiphigia fight I had to have them forcefeeding Fress and Adipe potions, keeping Adipe on a strictly offensive role because of how ineffective the party was. Hopefully the physical damage fix should end that nonsense.

I hope the input helps! ;D

[quote=“firesoul10, post:208, topic:721”]I found the difficulty spiked massively after the candy factory, but that might be because Lotta and Phage don’t do any damage at that stage, and leaning on Fress as the only source of damage and healing is taxing. Oh, and the ice cream room was impossible to fight through with only Lotta. I had to run.

Also, the Cake Golem kills me at least once a playthrough, despite my best efforts, and the Mimic cave is grueling, especially the Tire Skeletons. Their counter does way too much. I know I could use Mimic Dust, but that’s also locking out XP, which is really needed to defeat the Royal Mimic.

During the Mastiphigia fight I had to have them forcefeeding Fress and Adipe potions, keeping Adipe on a strictly offensive role because of how ineffective the party was. Hopefully the physical damage fix should end that nonsense.

I hope the input helps! ;D[/quote]

I did some tests and the physical damage fixes work, so you wont have to rely on Fress for everything anymore. With your party around level 10 the Mastiphigia fight is pretty easy.

I’ve mostly fixed the consume ability, so Lotta should be able to eat her way through the candy factory as was always intended. This should be enough healing to make the whole area much less grueling.

I did some tests and the physical damage fixes work, so you wont have to rely on Fress for everything anymore. With your party around level 10 the Mastiphigia fight is pretty easy.

I’ve mostly fixed the consume ability, so Lotta should be able to eat her way through the candy factory as was always intended. This should be enough healing to make the whole area much less grueling.[/quote]

Huh. That’s weird, because during my playthrough, Lotta never got access to Consume. ???

[quote=“firesoul10, post:210, topic:721”][quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:209, topic:721”][quote=“firesoul10, post:208, topic:721”]4

I think he disabled characters from learning it until he figured out how to fix the glitch
-I said things-[/quote]

I’ve mostly fixed the consume ability, so Lotta should be able to eat her way through the candy factory as was always intended. This should be enough healing to make the whole area much less grueling.[/quote]

Huh. That’s weird, because during my playthrough, Lotta never got access to Consume. ???[/quote]

Update is out check op for download.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

wooooo tis a good day

Am I dumb?

For the mine cart thing in the mine, it gives the message “I broke this in the update, heres a free pass”

but the gate isn’t opening.

[quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:215, topic:721”]Am I dumb?

For the mine cart thing in the mine, it gives the message “I broke this in the update, heres a free pass”

but the gate isn’t opening.[/quote]

Gives you 20 field rations to fatten them up with until I fix it.

So in your final save file that has everyone’s attunement statues found, I noticed Phage doesn’t have a fat attunement and only Adipe and Fress have either of the nude attunements. Is this just because they aren’t finished or are those still hidden somewhere in the world on that save?

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:216, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:215, topic:721”]Am I dumb?

Gives you 20 field rations to fatten them up with until I fix it.[/quote]

Thanks. I see now. By the way, which minigame is supposed to be repeatable in Pallet Town? I can’t seem to find anything that continues on. I did all the cupcakes, the pie contest, and the diet food quest.

[quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:218, topic:721”][quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:216, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:215, topic:721”]Am I dumb?

Thanks. I see now. By the way, which minigame is supposed to be repeatable in Pallet Town? I can’t seem to find anything that continues on. I did all the cupcakes, the pie contest, and the diet food quest.[/quote]

pie contest, and the diet food quest? i’ve never seen that before.
how can i do it? and where can i do it?

[quote=“stevekims, post:219, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:218, topic:721”][quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:216, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:215, topic:721”]Am I dumb?

Thanks. I see now. By the way, which minigame is supposed to be repeatable in Pallet Town? I can’t seem to find anything that continues on. I did all the cupcakes, the pie contest, and the diet food quest.[/quote]

pie contest, and the diet food quest? i’ve never seen that before.
how can i do it? and where can i do it?[/quote]
The piw comes latter in the game as for the diet one I have no idea. Also does anyone know where the fat skins are?