The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Yay! i try this night!
Thanks for this =)

Good stuff, this update! New graphics in Pellet look great, the cupcakes have been amusingly moved, and now I begin the hunt for the diet food.

Which I assume there is more than two of.

[quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:218, topic:721”][quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:216, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:215, topic:721”]Am I dumb?

For the mine cart thing in the mine, it gives the message “I broke this in the update, heres a free pass”

but the gate isn’t opening.[/quote]

Gives you 20 field rations to fatten them up with until I fix it.[/quote]

Thanks. I see now. By the way, which minigame is supposed to be repeatable in Pallet Town? I can’t seem to find anything that continues on. I did all the cupcakes, the pie contest, and the diet food quest.[/quote]
Once you’re done with the cupcakes, it’s up near the left of the inn.

I dunno about what’s in the premade saves, but they’re hidden around the world once you finish the available main quest stuff. Phage’s fat attunement is in the Pellet Town jail, and that should give you an idea of what to be looking for. Don’t want to ruin the search, but there’s a few in the last dungeon, one of which is at a point you can’t turn back from.

[quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:218, topic:721”][quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:216, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:215, topic:721”]Am I dumb?

For the mine cart thing in the mine, it gives the message “I broke this in the update, heres a free pass”

Thanks. I see now. By the way, which minigame is supposed to be repeatable in Pallet Town? I can’t seem to find anything that continues on. I did all the cupcakes, the pie contest, and the diet food quest.[/quote]

The mini game is only accessible if you choose to turn on explicit content. Some people are only into cute expansion stuff, and this let’s them skip the more sexual stuff. Also it’s broken and only works once until I find the cause and fix it.

My favorite bits are the bad ends. They are the best.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:224, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:218, topic:721”][quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:216, topic:721”][quote=“dietcherryvanilla, post:215, topic:721”]Am I dumb?

Hmmm…

Well, I have explicit content turned on, and I’m guessing it has something to do with the cupcake girl, but I can’t seem to get anything to happen.
Guess I’ll just have to wait until you get it sorted out in the next update.

The mini game is only accessible if you choose to turn on explicit content. Some people are only into cute expansion stuff, and this let’s them skip the more sexual stuff. Also it’s broken and only works once until I find the cause and fix it.[/quote]

Bug fixed version is up. Let me know if anything is still messed up.

So thus far I’ve been able to find every attunement statue except for Lotta fat nude and Phage fat normal. Can’t seem to find those even though I think I’ve looked just about everywhere. But I have noticed that Phage fat nude actually has her outfit on in the second-to-largest fat stage.

Also the nexus crystal and the guild master don’t seem to do anything even though it says fast ‘travle’ enabled. Not sure if that’s just incomplete or not.

[quote=“storymaker, post:228, topic:721”]So thus far I’ve been able to find every attunement statue except for Lotta fat nude and Phage fat normal. Can’t seem to find those even though I think I’ve looked just about everywhere. But I have noticed that Phage fat nude actually has her outfit on in the second-to-largest fat stage.

Also the nexus crystal and the guild master don’t seem to do anything even though it says fast ‘travle’ enabled. Not sure if that’s just incomplete or not.[/quote]

the phage one is either in the prison of pellet town or on the top left side of decadandia. no clue of where the lotta one is.

By the way I wanted to say that the update is nice and I enjoyed it a lot, I’m only a bit sad there is nothing about the plot.

Found and fixed some more bugs, new version is up.

can some one please tell me where this pie eating contest is and when it opens up. i keep hearing about it and the diet food quest can anyone help me.

go to the money crystal (or portal of fast travel) and move down and left you will find girl which gives minigame

I’m curious too about this diet food, I can’t find last one.

It’s space bar, unless somehow you can change it. Basically whichever key you press to talk to people, open chests, etc.

Guys, can someone help me please to find what I need to do next? Last time I played in previous version of the game where Fress started to be very fat and now I downloaded update, but I can’t figure out what I need to do next because I forgot what was in the story :frowning:
Actually I noticed that there is some items “Attunment” whole around the world and I got 13 of them.

P.S. This new Fress sprite AWESOME ^-^

[quote=“coldsteelj, post:235, topic:721”]Guys, can someone help me please to find what I need to do next? Last time I played in previous version of the game where Fress started to be very fat and now I downloaded update, but I can’t figure out what I need to do next because I forgot what was in the story :frowning:
Actually I noticed that there is some items “Attunment” whole around the world and I got 13 of them.

P.S. This new Fress sprite AWESOME ^-^[/quote]
Sounds like you beat what I have finished of the main story. For the next few updates I’m going to be fixing up old parts of the game. Adding new side quests, features, and fixing bugs. When all the old towns are updated I’ll start working on the story line again. For now go back to the first town and see if there are any side quets you haven’t finished.

One of the scenes is still bugged. I’ve fixed it but I want to make sure I have almost all the bugs fixed before I force another update.

P.S Your 3d models are nice. It made skyrim way more interesting.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:236, topic:721”][quote=“coldsteelj, post:235, topic:721”]Guys, can someone help me please to find what I need to do next? Last time I played in previous version of the game where Fress started to be very fat and now I downloaded update, but I can’t figure out what I need to do next because I forgot what was in the story :frowning:

P.S. This new Fress sprite AWESOME ^-^[/quote]
Sounds like you beat what I have finished of the main story. For the next few updates I’m going to be fixing up old parts of the game. Adding new side quests, features, and fixing bugs. When all the old towns are updated I’ll start working on the story line again. For now go back to the first town and see if there are any side quets you haven’t finished.

One of the scenes is still bugged. I’ve fixed it but I want to make sure I have almost all the bugs fixed before I force another update.

P.S Your 3d models are nice. It made skyrim way more interesting.[/quote]
Oh, thank you very much for this information. I thought I missed something and was looking for it :). I like your game too and I hope you will do an update in the story line someday ^-^

Can someone say me how to proceed cupcake girl’s weight losing?

She doesn’t actually lose wight. She just uses weight loss as a poorly disguised excuse for sex.

I just had to start this quest (lose her weight) and now lurking around with invisible party. What I should do then?
Game said alternate between left and right to proceed, but I can’t understand what it wants from me…