The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

[quote=“seluansir, post:240, topic:721”]I just had to start this quest (lose her weight) and now lurking around with invisible party. What I should do then?
Game said alternate between left and right to proceed, but I can’t understand what it wants from me…[/quote]

That’s a bug caused by the minigame. I have a fix for it but, I want to have more bug fixes before I force people to download another update.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:241, topic:721”][quote=“seluansir, post:240, topic:721”]I just had to start this quest (lose her weight) and now lurking around with invisible party. What I should do then?
Game said alternate between left and right to proceed, but I can’t understand what it wants from me…[/quote]

That’s a bug caused by the minigame. I have a fix for it but, I want to have more bug fixes before I force people to download another update.[/quote]
Thank you for explaining that, I was worried if it’s my bad.

So excuse me if I’m just dumb, but I made an account just to ask this

Where is Sugarpeaks even? I got control of Fress and everything but I have absolutely no idea where to go.

Edit: Nevermind, figured out you have to talk to one of the guys at the guild.

Will say, you’ve done an absolutely fantastic job at this. While, for my personal preferences, I wish there was more outright weight gain as opposed to stuffing, I still massively enjoyed my time with this build and at least there are attunement statues to remedy my only issue with it.

Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

[quote=“Kotori, post:243, topic:721”]So excuse me if I’m just dumb, but I made an account just to ask this

Where is Sugarpeaks even? I got control of Fress and everything but I have absolutely no idea where to go.

Will say, you’ve done an absolutely fantastic job at this. While, for my personal preferences, I wish there was more outright weight gain as opposed to stuffing, I still massively enjoyed my time with this build and at least there are attunement statues to remedy my only issue with it.

Keep up the amazing work![/quote]

I didn’t have fat sprites until recently, which is why there wasn’t much weight gain. Now that I have sprites done there will be more.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:244, topic:721”][quote=“Kotori, post:243, topic:721”]So excuse me if I’m just dumb, but I made an account just to ask this

Keep up the amazing work![/quote]

I didn’t have fat sprites until recently, which is why there wasn’t much weight gain. Now that I have sprites done there will be more.[/quote]
I figured that was the case. Either way, this is by far the most well fleshed-out RPG Maker WG game, and I hope you’ll keep up the fantastic job.

With the last major update being full of bugs I’ve decided to look for people to test releases before I send them out. I believe I’ve got a stable working version now, but I’d like to test it before forcing everyone to download yet another copy of this update.

If interested here is a discord server with the newest experimental version.

I am really liking this project so far. It’s a bit rough around the edges, but I’m not complaining.

[spoiler]Does anyone know how to get to Sugar Island? I am at the part right after defeating the ice cream monster (Which made me laugh so hard! xD). And I have just started using Fress. I have no idea on where to go or what to do. Does anyone have the sweet info? I’d like to know please.

I apologize in advance if this has been answered or not.[/spoiler]

[quote=“XxlolzmanxX, post:247, topic:721”]I am really liking this project so far. It’s a bit rough around the edges, but I’m not complaining.

[spoiler]Does anyone know how to get to Sugar Island? I am at the part right after defeating the ice cream monster (Which made me laugh so hard! xD). And I have just started using Fress. I have no idea on where to go or what to do. Does anyone have the sweet info? I’d like to know please.

I apologize in advance if this has been answered or not.[/spoiler][/quote]

You’re going to the SUGARPEAK MOUNTAINS, not an island. Head north out of the Mages’ Guild’s section of town.

[quote=“chillmistressfreia, post:248, topic:721”][quote=“XxlolzmanxX, post:247, topic:721”]I am really liking this project so far. It’s a bit rough around the edges, but I’m not complaining.

I apologize in advance if this has been answered or not.[/spoiler][/quote]

You’re going to the SUGARPEAK MOUNTAINS, not an island. Head north out of the Mages’ Guild’s section of town.

Yea, I realized that after I booted up the game again (my bad :(). I already did that, guards are in the way.
But it’s okay, I figured out that I needed to talk to someone in the guild before heading through the north gates. Thanks for the help though. :slight_smile:

Update is out. Should be mostly stable. Op has been updated.

Only real issue I’ve noticed so far (other than being able to walk ‘through’ most of the new/unfinished buildings near the mine) is that movement speed gets reset after entering the mine. Too busy with Zelda to do detailed bug testing.

Just trying to get this straight, the attunement things are after the game is over? Or do you just need to reach a certain point for them to appear?

I have a feeling that im just being an impatient idiot, but does anyone know where all of the key item body modifier things that are unlocked at the end up the update are?

What’s the plan for this thread now that the forum is back? Gonna start a new thread with the latest version?

Ah, yes, the literary masterpiece that is “First meal of the day with sibling who is also a girl;” I approve of Lana’s tastes!

@thingything hopefully @Grimimic will find the forums are back up and update this thread again. There was a link to a new version on 2018-03-05 along with a walk though, but that post was lost. I don’t know where you can get that version now.

He knows they are back up. He is in the middle of polishing the next release and has been to busy to reapply for Dev status.

1 Like

Oh ho ho!

I’d been checking this thread weekly on the old forum in the hopes of an update. I’m a-quiver with anticipation.

How are you going to check it on the old forum? I thought it was replaced with the new one?

“I’d been checking”. Past perfect continuous tense.

Meaning that when the old forums were up I was checking the respective thread weekly.