The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Okay, where do i find them? If posible, is there a map of sorts avialable?

There is no map of where they are at the moment. Look for areas that are hidden in the map, such as the room in the cave or water pump station beside the blacksmith

Sorry I haven’t been on much. Life has been busy. You just have to explore for now. Almost every place in the game has new events after you beat the current end of the game anyway.

Actually, each character has three Attunement statues to find in addition to the Belly ones that Adipe gives you. There’s a nude belly one, a fat one, and a nude fat one. That comes to 12 attunements to find in total.

That said, unless I’m mistaken, one of the nude options can’t be found in the newest option. Again, I might be wrong about this.

First of all, great game.

I just finished it (I think), but is there a way to ACTUALLY help Lina (the big girl in the first town)?

If by “help” you mean feeding her more, personally, then no. :grin:

How can you not feed her anymore?

To be honest there isn’t a way to help her lose the weight, there might be something grimmimic (mr.rpg) might put in place down the line but nothing yet

That’s too bad. I like Lina. She seems miserable. I hope the option to get her back on her feet is added…or the option for Lana to fall down a well :p.

It would be nice, later in the game, to see a chubby but mobile Lina get her job back.

Personally, I want to see Lana gain weight, maybe gaining weight with Lina or perhaps having the situation reversed on her and having Lina feed her instead.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing! A turn-about-is-fair-play situation. Kind of like the goblins.

hey! Great game
i want to ask, where is the fat adipe attunment? I can’t find… And i’ve been seaching for hours…
and… there is any chance of this game gettting a wiki? I’m not a very… smart person(and my native language is not english…) so i got stuck in most parts

2 Likes

One of them is close to the entrance to the cave that leads to the final dungeon, and the others in the bar of the snow town.

1 Like

thanks, it was the bar one.

any idea where the phage belly nude and the Lotta fat nude can be find?

Can I ask where the awesome battle music for the Spooky Scary Skeleton “boss” was gotten from/what it’s name is?

Also, what are all of Fress’s attunment stones in the game right now? Just knowing what exists will give me the drive to hunt them out(or chill until an update adds more)!
(I already found Belly Nude, not hard, Guild Kitchen)
(I’ve seen talk of a cave room, but which cave, I’ve checked them all… I think? XD)

That’s the OG, I wondering about the epic remix used for the battle.

ALSO! Hey maker… have you played a little RPG called MARDEK before?

How long do you think it will take for the updates to fix the bug’s to be done?