The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Made a lot of progress today. All I have left now if art assets, and fixing old spelling errors if I have time. Next week I wont be around to work on this at all, but I can still probably make the early April deadline.

Oh that’s awesome!! glad to hear the newest update is going well now, and best of luck meeting the April deadline!

soo… I really hate to be that guy again but… any news or anything? I’m mostly curious I really don’t wanna come off as like pestering or anything like that

I’m back from my trip today. It should be around two weeks until the next update is ready. Maybe sooner.

I’m back from my trip today. It should be around two weeks until the next update is ready. Maybe sooner.[/quote]

Oh ok! Awesome! Again sorry if I came off like I’m pestering you or anything @ ~ @

Update on the OP.

Alright! so I managed to beat the newest update, and of course I have some things to share about it and a lot of it is positive > 3 >

I was really excited for the newest update and you did not disappoint! I like a lot of the new content! The newest member is super cute and I like that the Party is slowly growing, a lot of the expansion content was really good too, I really liked that there was various types going on in this newest update and that there was a lot in this one and I especially loved the belly cart Phage. I also liked a lot of the new animations you had in this one and I enjoyed the Sweet Factory setting with all the sweets and such.

also Banana Dick… amazing lol

[quote=“Kyubits, post:48, topic:721”]Alright! so I managed to beat the newest update, and of course I have some things to share about it and a lot of it is positive > 3 >

I was really excited for the newest update and you did not disappoint! I like a lot of the new content! The newest member is super cute and I like that the Party is slowly growing, a lot of the expansion content was really good too, I really liked that there was various types going on in this newest update and that there was a lot in this one and I especially loved the belly cart Phage. I also liked a lot of the new animations you had in this one and I enjoyed the Sweet Factory setting with all the sweets and such.

also Banana Dick… amazing lol[/quote]

I want to do as many expansion sciences per update as possible, but they have to be organic to the story without disrupting it or everything gets boring. The setting being a candy factory really helped with that. I enjoyed doing animations for this update and definitely plan on doing more in the future.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:49, topic:721”][quote=“Kyubits, post:48, topic:721”]Alright! so I managed to beat the newest update, and of course I have some things to share about it and a lot of it is positive > 3 >

also Banana Dick… amazing lol[/quote]

I want to do as many expansion sciences per update as possible, but they have to be organic to the story without disrupting it or everything gets boring. The setting being a candy factory really helped with that. I enjoyed doing animations for this update and definitely plan on doing more in the future.[/quote]

That’s really cool to hear, and I like that the expansions feel more organic instead of like just there because expansions, again you didn’t disappoint with this new update I love it, I just hope others love it too lol

Hy Dude how goes it? I’m the anon from BBW-Chan that made the Phage edit sprite. Thought I would make an account here and tell you, awesome update dude just awesome, Also after going thru the update I got inspired again for some sprite editing. the first one I’m working on is with Lotta in the area with the goblin eating cakes area, when I get it done I’ll show you it hehe I even got some ideas for the blueberry expansion but of course that’s a WHOLE nother sprite edit soooo yeeeah thats a project for sometime further down the line ;D. No lie I even have some ideas bouncing around my head for the two guards that come by the factory and end up in the guest room with cakes ::slight_smile: so yup I got re inspired for some edits once more ^^ well till next hehe.

I finally get to see the Ice Cream Boss in all of his glory

its beautiful

headdesk
Oh
My
God.

That is a thing of beauty.

Sweet. I can always use more sprites. I’ll try and incorporate them into one of the updates at some point. Did I release the rpgmaker source file for people that feel like editing? Because if I didn’t I should.

Hey, just wanted to let you know I enjoy your game!

I played through it twice because I went to the cake factory before going to the Mage’s Guild which made the game behave strangely due to flags happening in the incorrect order. Lotta’s quest in the factory should not begin until you begin the flags in the Mage Guild, but it will let you complete the quest (with Phage in your party) anyways.
I ended up doing it first because it was right next to the Mimic Dungeon. Honestly, you might want to swap the places of the Mage Guild and the Cake Factory considering where the player should be when they begin the questline.

Great game regardless!

Ask about the half naked goblins…
“It’s the company uniform.”
“I’m wearing one under my robes right now!”

… W-wearing a half naked goblin?

Not sure how I should feel about this…

[quote=“Lazzi Silverbit, post:56, topic:721”]Ask about the half naked goblins…
“It’s the company uniform.”
“I’m wearing one under my robes right now!”

… W-wearing a half naked goblin?

Not sure how I should feel about this…[/quote]

I should have specified it was the undies, and not silence of the lambs.

[quote=“fatneed, post:55, topic:721”]Hey, just wanted to let you know I enjoy your game!

I played through it twice because I went to the cake factory before going to the Mage’s Guild which made the game behave strangely due to flags happening in the incorrect order. Lotta’s quest in the factory should not begin until you begin the flags in the Mage Guild, but it will let you complete the quest (with Phage in your party) anyways.
I ended up doing it first because it was right next to the Mimic Dungeon. Honestly, you might want to swap the places of the Mage Guild and the Cake Factory considering where the player should be when they begin the questline.

Great game regardless![/quote]

Should be a pretty simple fix. I’ll try and release a bug fixed version of everything before I work on the next story update since this update seems to have so many game breaking bugs.

So my Lotta is currently dead. Is there some way to revive her or do I need to restart or something?

There’s a relatively rare potion in game - Stimulant, I believe it’s name, - to revive a PC. Where to find? I think I found one or two in Mimic Mine, but not too certain about that. Just adventure away, I guess. Sorry to be vague about game-related matters, but my memory isn’t serving me too well - and saving crazy often after nigh every battle I don’t need that potion so much.

I apologize,but I can’t figure out how to get this game to work. I’ve exacted it ,but when I try to use the application nothing.