The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

Stimulant or one of the beds at the end of the dungeons will work. Be careful though. Rpgmaker has the knocked out state remove all other states. Including the one I use to allow the weight system to work. Using a stimulant should allow you to make the weight system work again though. I had a plug in that would have fixed all of this but it caused crashes every time someone was knocked out, so I’m mostly just waiting for an update that fixes that.

I know with old rpgmaker versions you needed to download the rtp, but I’m pretty sure they removed that with MV. Tell us what happens when you try and start the game so we can figure this out. Do you get an error code?

I get no error code just a white window.If told how to post a screenshot here I will.

Okay from what I can find there are two possible solutions. First update your graphics driver. If that doesn’t work try downloading this https://cristianadam.eu/assets/grim-fandango/mesa_10_5_5_opengl32_pgo.zip and put the dll in the MV game folder. If that doesn’t work then I’m not sure what to do.

Ok my first edit is done and so far it seems to work, Now I’m going to warn everyone I created the edits as wells as the 2 bad ends with the cake goblins, but most importantly I did this with the first release of this version so all previous bugs and what not may very well be there. I say this because I already was working on it before the fixes came out and well re-doing it all over again would just kill my drive so If Stuffer wants to they can put into the new fixed version or not as it is not my call but regardless I did put quite a bit of effort into this so… yeah anyway to gain access to said ends requires the player to get all the required cakes so the goblin gives you the key, Once done you may want to speak to her again for a possible proposition and I’ll let you all experience the rest for yourselves ;).

Okay from what I can find there are two possible solutions. First update your graphics driver. If that doesn’t work try downloading this https://cristianadam.eu/assets/grim-fandango/mesa_10_5_5_opengl32_pgo.zip and put the dll in the MV game folder. If that doesn’t work then I’m not sure what to do.[/quote]
Well I update the nvidia drivers,but no change and then looked for the MV game folder and couldn’t find it only folders I found were Project2 and locales.

Put it in project2. If that doesn’t work I don’t know what else to do. The problem is with rpgmaker and the problem would probably persist with any other rpgmaker MV game.

[quote=“twib, post:64, topic:721”]Ok my first edit is done and so far it seems to work, Now I’m going to warn everyone I created the edits as wells as the 2 bad ends with the cake goblins, but most importantly I did this with the first release of this version so all previous bugs and what not may very well be there. I say this because I already was working on it before the fixes came out and well re-doing it all over again would just kill my drive so If Stuffer wants to they can put into the new fixed version or not as it is not my call but regardless I did put quite a bit of effort into this so… yeah anyway to gain access to said ends requires the player to get all the required cakes so the goblin gives you the key, Once done you may want to speak to her again for a possible proposition and I’ll let you all experience the rest for yourselves ;).

Love it. I’ll have to change some stuff to avoid later plotholes though. If you want I can pm you and we can go over the details, and decide what to do. You did the first bad end too right? I have you credited as anon bbwchan guy. I’ll be sure to change that to twib. Also how did you manage to open everything? I forgot to put out the source file, but if you’re able to edit things anyway I’d like to open your edit to see how you did some things.

it’s actually pretty simple, just save a blank mv game then put the game file into the proper folder and viola it works

how many game overs are there in total? great game so far hehe

I have a question about fress, is she going to be a mage that casts attack magic? or is she going to be a mage that heals?

Whoa I didn’t know that. Makes this a lot easier.

Just one so far. I’ll have one for the icecream boss at some point. All I could think of when doing this was some kind of banana bj inflation, but I thought that might be too raunchy. I’m probably going to do it anyway because it’s a banana.

Fress casts attacking spells. You get your healer very soon, and that’s basically it for party members.

As raunchy as that bad end sounds I’m all for some ice cream inflation of sorts, and well you know…

Banana Dick

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:66, topic:721”][quote=“twib, post:64, topic:721”]Ok my first edit is done and so far it seems to work, Now I’m going to warn everyone I created the edits as wells as the 2 bad ends with the cake goblins, but most importantly I did this with the first release of this version so all previous bugs and what not may very well be there. I say this because I already was working on it before the fixes came out and well re-doing it all over again would just kill my drive so If Stuffer wants to they can put into the new fixed version or not as it is not my call but regardless I did put quite a bit of effort into this so… yeah anyway to gain access to said ends requires the player to get all the required cakes so the goblin gives you the key, Once done you may want to speak to her again for a possible proposition and I’ll let you all experience the rest for yourselves ;).

Love it. I’ll have to change some stuff to avoid later plotholes though. If you want I can pm you and we can go over the details, and decide what to do. You did the first bad end too right? I have you credited as anon bbwchan guy. I’ll be sure to change that to twib. Also how did you manage to open everything? I forgot to put out the source file, but if you’re able to edit things anyway I’d like to open your edit to see how you did some things.[/quote]

Yes that was me… the first bad end anyway lol and also like avakann said that’s how I got into the game to be able to do some edits for the bad ends I made, Also sure about the pm-ing I don’t mind at all hehe I still wanna figure something out with the blueberry portion but that’s an edit for another day hehe but all in all I’m glad you like it also I don’t know if you noticed but I made Lotta’s bad end WG sprite a tad bit larger… well in the sense that she is a bit wider than the regular phage bad end one.

[quote=“Kyubits, post:71, topic:721”]As raunchy as that bad end sounds I’m all for some ice cream inflation of sorts, and well you know…

Banana Dick
[/quote]

I’m with Kyubits on this one, Ice cream inflation even with the idea of it being a BJ sounds pretty sweet (was not try to be pun-y)

Ok ok the Blueberry one I was talking about might be on hold or just not gonna happen, hehe my skills are more for editing with existing ones and doing what I can with RPGmaker, problem is the only blueberry characters are way smaller than our regular characters so I cant really do much save for distorting those pixels which would look quite scary. NOW for a consolation my mind has been running its gears and weellll I might have something in the works for When Fress is … well endowed and yes it would be another bad end BUT it would be considered a “Mage Guild” bad end, Now it wont be done anytime soon but give some time (being I have no idea hehe free time and work don’t really go hand in hand) but no worries I will make it, THAT you can count on hehe.

Go for it, and if everything goes well there will be some larger berry sprites for you to work with in the future.

Really liking the recent update, but, I’m not sure if all of the “expanding characters” are in the game yet.

Some of them are already big by the time you meet them, so you’re pretty much right. I didn’t finish the Lotta badend, but I think there are 6 characters that end up big in some way or another. 7 if you count Fress after she joins your party, and out of all those only the the blueberry scene and Fress after she joins your party and gets added the the weight system like all the other party members, are onscreen expansion. I’ll try for more animated scenes in the future. Maybe not the next update because it’s going to be a boring update full of plot and other lame stuff, but I will do more. They are fun as hell to make.

Some of them are already big by the time you meet them, so you’re pretty much right. I didn’t finish the Lotta badend, but I think there are 6 characters that end up big in some way or another. 7 if you count Fress after she joins your party, and out of all those only the the blueberry scene and Fress after she joins your party and gets added the the weight system like all the other party members, are onscreen expansion. I’ll try for more animated scenes in the future. Maybe not the next update because it’s going to be a boring update full of plot and other lame stuff, but I will do more. They are fun as hell to make.[/quote]

I will also try to do what I can to add to this already awesome game, Obviously not on the level of Stuffer as in making the whole game but editing and creating some new and fun bad ends be it from a bad choice, reward, or what ever I can come up with hehe but hey stay tuned … well not really not soon soon but …(soon) ya know? I’m doing the one that I mentioned last time and just like I said gotta balance work and my free time so I can get it done hehe. ;D

It’s been a few days since I last posted, and I worry that everyone is going to think I died or quit if I’m quiet for too long. Anyway I’m making great progress on part 4. I got stuck on a cutscene for the last three fucking days, and it’s still broken, but I only need to do some sprites and a bit more coding, and I’ll be done. I’m not sure when I’ll be finished but it probably be sooner than the last update, so maybe late April early May. Here’s a screenshot that wont spoil too much.
http://imgur.com/CcIM8il

Truly glad to see your post! Albeit not thinking anyone’s dead, I do rejoice seeing messages from folks here. Nice pic, too - and sure got me curious again! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:78, topic:721”]It’s been a few days since I last posted, and I worry that everyone is going to think I died or quit if I’m quiet for too long. Anyway I’m making great progress on part 4. I got stuck on a cutscene for the last three fucking days, and it’s still broken, but I only need to do some sprites and a bit more coding, and I’ll be done. I’m not sure when I’ll be finished but it probably be sooner than the last update, so maybe late April early May. Here’s a screenshot that wont spoil too much.
http://imgur.com/CcIM8il[/quote]

don’t worry I’m sure none of us have thought you died or anything, but still glad to hear you’re making progress on the newest update :U