The Next Big Thing - Stuffing WG RPGMaker Game (Looking for more artists) v0.32 The Doubling Release

Do you have any idea when the game will come out? At least an early version of it?

1 Like

An early demo is already available in the first post, the next version will be out as soon as art assets are done (it really sucks to post a fetish game without any fetish content, eh?)

But yeah, art pieces have already been commissioned, just waiting for those to finish up before the next update!

4 Likes

The question was because of this, I saw the demo link, but without the main content it’s not so interesting to download

1 Like

Progress is still being made at a good pace! I haven’t been able to work through this next update as quickly as I thought I could, as beat mapping has taken longer than expected. Waiting for art to be completed has also created a slight delay.

In other news, the artists baqua and RiaValki will also be creating assets for the game (i’m very excited)

Here’s a preview of one of the opponents, that is already in the demo, can you guess who it is?

As always, any other ideas you have for content , scenes, and general gameplay would all help greatly!

10 Likes

I like the game!

I mean you know that from chatting, but thought I’d put it here.

4 Likes

TRAINING ARC RELEASE 0.2.0 OUT NOW

download

Time for some training! First release with weight gain/stuffing content, and art assets by Hero-After-Dark, Omega8FattyAcid, RiaValki, baqua, and ee8k!

Big help from @Grimimic @Kaldr @Juxtaterrestrial @ExtrudedSquared!

All of the art currently in the game was commissioned and paid for by me, and while my finances will allow me to continue doing this for the foreseeable future, I would love to work consistently with a contributor for art to be made for this game. It would mean more frequent releases, and an overall more cohesive look for the game (currently we have different artists drawing different images for the same character, all while using differing styles). If you would like to help work on this game, please let me know!

This release was supposed to happen much faster, but I underestimated how much work it would take to get set up after moving apartments, and a large chunk of time was spent waiting for art assets and sprites to be made for the release.

Thanks!
humblesasquatch

15 Likes

Samantha is best girl.

2 Likes

Oooh, update! Gonna give this a good run through tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

Some minor bugs have been found, for now avoid leaving the house after you return to it at the end of the day (it’s dangerous at there when it gets late!)

This must be a meme.

6 Likes

I really enjoyed this game. Snappy writing, beautiful maps, plenty of potential with the story… This game will be on my radar for sure. Good luck, I’m excited to see what comes next!

2 Likes

I love this game, but the eating mini game is damn near impossible. Keeping track of six different characters favorite meal at the same time hurts my head lol

3 Likes

the saving is broken for me when i try to save later in the game its always the first save i made it puts me into

1 Like

very very excited to see where this goes! really enjoyed the stuff in it so far, and absolutely cant wait for the rest. i will say though, the eating minigame is pretty confusing even after doing it a few times. imo, it should be simplified a bit, cause managing all those girls at once is pretty confusing. don’t really have any other critiques, this is a fantastic start. wishing you luck!!

2 Likes

I managed the eating minigame pretty well (over 50), but I think it could be improved. It wasn’t clear that you had to feed everyone, for one. For the other, you need to press the action key a while before the dish reaches the character, making it quite a bit harder for the first girl. Pressing it when the dish is exactly in front of them or shortly behind will not trigger.
It’s also quite bad that you’re unable to save directly before starting the game. As it is, to redo it you have to both know that a minigame was coming and thus save before entering the room, as well as watch quite a bit of dialogue. An option to select start would be best.

6 Likes

yea the game is very hard in places and we wanna do our best to get the best possible story out of it
so plz make this a thing and make so it warns of a challenge ahead

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, this was something that people brought up as well while I was making the minigame, I think I might have it progressively get harder, such as having the first iteration be just the two main girls and then adding one more character for every time the minigame is brought up!

Have you unzipped the game?

And so it was

Yeah, I should probably throw a save screen in just before each mini game

The rhythm game doesn’t work on controller, it seems. Probably because a dpad can’t be both left and right at once. I wonder if you rebound the controller mappings though to the face buttons the ABXY if those would work?

edit: Also yeah, the ramen is ten times harder to eat than the rest. (still managed 40 on the second try, but still might want to find a way to make ramen easier.)

edit2: is Samantha the only girl with a bonus result from the eating event?

1 Like

Yep, planning on allowing keymap rebinds from within the settings menu with the next update, so that you can bind the controls to both the arrow keys as well as another set of keypresses. Might make it easier to have controller mappings work, if you’re able to bind your controller to do keypresses like j, k, l, ;, and also bind jkl; as secondary inputs to the arrows in the game.

Yep! Basically can only implement bonus results as art is made for the game, so that’s the current bottleneck.