The Pokemon Village [Text Adventure WG game] (lp: finished)

Yeah, there is one already, but at certain story points

Thanks! I’m not a writer and English isn’t my main language, so both grammar and sentence construction suggestions are super welcome!

edit: I thought about adding more Pokemon-related details to the world (such as Razz or Rawst Berries), but decided to leave some things as they are, because I wanted to specify given items taste, something a reader might be more familar with and could easier imagine it.

2 Likes

Interesting. Any other choices you want to tell us about when you were making your game?

Can’t think of any, sorry

Just keeping interest alive

2 Likes

Thanks <3 story is slowly coming to an end!

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering, are the Pokemon going to be in an anthro humanoid form, or are they suppose to be like actual Pokemon?

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna look like an idiot, but where exactly do I download it?

I’ll see in the future. I think that you’ll be able to download it straight from the site

Whatever you prefer. I didn’t put enough detail about it in the story, so the reader can have its preferences and not the ones forced by the dev. It’s a text adventure so imagination works here the best!

1 Like

Ey! I want to be a tester too!

1 Like

Yo, could I test too please?

1 Like

Am I also allowed to be a game tester for the project?

1 Like

@tag365,@expeng,@nonoyes of course! I’ll notify you once the game is ready for testing

1 Like

Just making sure my request to be a tester is still good. Also glad the stories almost done. And if it’s not too late to suggest pokemon, totodile would be good for me.

1 Like

You got it! I’ve seen Detective Pikachu today and I got super inspired, so development is speeding up!!!

3 Likes

I’ve written some wg literature on DA and writing.com myself, I’d love to be a tester if you still need some!

1 Like

You absolute legend. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I’d like to test the game as well as soon as it’s finished and if there’s still an opportunity of course. The project seems really interesting and i want to see where this goes.

1 Like

Can we be humane top?