The Sultans Harem đź•Ś - V0.3 on Patreon / V0.2 on itch for FREE

Hey, Live here. I have been a long-time lurker and enthusiast and now have decided to make my own game. I am accompanied by TheLustLord a very talented and established artist in the wg-community.

I may present you, The Sultans Harem:

In this game, you´ll be the sultan of an Arabian kingdom. After a long and draining war, you´ll need to bring this kingdom to its old glory and beyond.

The current version of the game features:

• 6 girls you can hold in your harem with up to 8 weight stages for each girl (to around 200-300lbs in the current version).
  • 2 side characters you´ll unlock access to while playing the game (they will also gain weight).
  • a dating system for the girls through which they´ll gain weight and affection towards
    the sultan (and some juicy events along the way).
  • a kingdom system where you need to fulfill certain tasks to remain ruler and protect your kingdom
    from its enemies.
  • upgrades for the harem and the kingdom.

Planned features are:

• more activities with each girl
  • a court mechanic to secure your reign.
  • possibly a conquering system so you can expand your realm.
  • more dynamic dialogue so it doesn´t get repetitive easily.

As I already mentioned all the game’s artwork is done by TheLustLord.

You can find some of his existing artwork here: https://www.deviantart.com/thelustlord

If you´d like to get access to the game and support me, plus get some extra content including pics, polls, and updates you can find my Patreon page here: Live | creates The Sultans Harem | Patreon

You can also play V0.2.6 on itch.io for FREE now!

That´s all for now.

Live

115 Likes

I wish you success in your project. To be honest, from now I am excited about your explanation of the game system

4 Likes

Great idea! I will be waiting for updates. Hope to see it grow!

5 Likes

Standard drill: we will watch your career with great interest, and all that.

Really though, sounds like a good idea, hope it all works out for you.

5 Likes

Sounds like a promising project, I wish you the best of luck with this and I look forward to playing it when it eventually comes out

4 Likes

You had me at harem, i’m in

10 Likes

Well at least that would be very interesting project and quite unique

3 Likes

@warlockalmohanka @dzema123 @Dragos_Drakkar @TheSleepyBoi

Thank you guys for the kind words. I will keep you updated for sure!

@Altair123

You made me chuckle.

@Gastert

Thank you and welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Heyho guys, how`s it going?

I just wanted to give you a little heads-up with an update.

The big announcement of today is that I´ve partnered up with the awesome artist TheLustLord. He´ll be making all the artwork for the game.

You can see some of his existing artwork here: TheLustLord - Professional, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

I did also set up a Patreon page for the game. There I´ll release every upcoming version prior to weightgaming. Also, some artwork that might not make it into the final game will be posted there.

You can find my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/LiveGoesOn

To have a little sneak peak of what might await you here is a pic of the first girl:

I chose to hide her name so I don´t spoil anything at all.

As far as game development goes I have already integrated all the features I want the game to have for now and finished the writing for most of the events and the first harem girl.

Right now I am writing on the second one. After that, I´ll write some different event dialogue so the events are not always the same before finishing up the other two girls.

I still think my original ETA is achievable but now I´m leaning more towards March than February.

That´s all for now.

Live

24 Likes

Looks really good. I’m excited to see where this goes

2 Likes

Epic, thelustlord is my favorite 3d fat girl render artist!!

2 Likes

Nice! LustLord is a pretty talented 3D artist. He sure knows how to make a big girl look good on 3D media, and that is usually very complex

Did he came to you or are you actually paying him? I couldn’t think of a better man for the job. He sure does make his art look good and unique, unlike those samey AI “artists”

2 Likes

Wow you got TheLustLord making visuals, this is going to be amazing.

7 Likes

Damn, you got to work with thelustlord himself, im kinda excited for this

2 Likes

@fredchu @Bladerune9 @Curves_Conniseur

Yeah, I´m pretty stoked that I´m working with him too.

Since I´m the only one “playing” the game rn as I´m testing that everything works as intended, I can say that it feels so much better having proper artwork for the game. Especially for the characters.

3 Likes

@Curves_Conniseur @Bladerune9 @fredchu @namad @Zabi

I’m glad to see your reaction guys, I hope the game will turn out great)

16 Likes

Damn how many cupcakes did you pay LustLord?!
But yea, im on board. Promising game with a talented artist has to have a bright future

2 Likes

It looks amazing. I can’t wait until we see your project succeed. I wish you success, my friend. I have a suggestion for you to make every girl, if she gains weight, focus on a specific part, for example, the butt, belly, breasts, or a general increase for all of them.

2 Likes

@warlockalmohanka

It is planned that girls will have a variety of body shapes like apple, pear, hourglass, etc.
So of course, they will gain weight differently…

But I don´t think I will include girls who will only gain weight at a specific body part only since I want to keep the game somewhat realistic.

7 Likes

Looks super cool! The your artist does some
Great work too!

2 Likes