The Sultans Harem šŸ•Œ - V0.3 on Patreon / V0.2 on itch for FREE

Thank you! Things are really starting to come together now. I will post some news on that soon.

5 Likes

seems promising looking forward to this

3 Likes

@Sebabs

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heyho guys,

I am very pleased to tell you that all characters that will appear in version 0.1 now have their first character sprites done and the writing is also chugging along quite nicely.

I have also added a little game cover at the start of this thread, but here it is again for anyone who has already read the thread to this point - so you wonĀ“t have to scroll up again:

I will post a little backstory about each of the girls thatĀ“ll be featured in the game on my Patreon in the coming days.

I really want to give a special shoutout to TheLustLord who has put in a lot of work recently to finish all the sprites. If you havenĀ“t already go check out his DA or Patreon as well.

Anyways, I hope to bring you guys some pics of some hefty wg-scenes in the near future.

But thatĀ“s all for now,

Live

29 Likes

Love how different the girls are, keep up the great work :partying_face:

2 Likes

Wonderful variety of characters! I must say that @TheLustLord renders are great as always :wink:. For sure I will try it in first release. The concept of game is something new in community. Looking forward to kingdom system and girls stories! Fore now i need to be patient. Keep teh great work @livegoeson4 :smiley:!

3 Likes

keep up the great work if you need any support to your story just ask me im full of ideas

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait. Looks fabulous.

3 Likes

@hahequ @dzema123 @namad @Pro_Master

Thank you guys.

I aim for as much variety as possible and will continuously do so in future versions which will contain even more girls. This is just the start.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be that guy and ask. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a preference thing for you but youā€™ve indicated girls will be 200-250 range. Since there are plans for more girls and variety, will we see any that go above this weight range? @TheLustLord does some great renders and comics that have a wide array of weights (and while itā€™s my preference) I love some of the heavier stuff Iā€™ve seen them do.

5 Likes

With that I meant that the girls will go to around 200-250lbs in version 0.1 - in later versions, theyĀ“ll be able to become much heavier.

10 Likes

Oh. Yeah thatā€™s was not clear at all to me. Maybe it was based off the original announcement but I had thought you had indicated that was going to be the end weight. So when I read that again I must of just filled in the blank.

My bad, well thatā€™s great then. Iā€™ve been hoping to see a harem weight gain game and well now Iā€™m looking forward to this even more so. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

3 Likes

No problem. Thank you for pointing out that it maybe was a little vague. I changed the description in the first post to make it clear for everybody.

6 Likes

Hey guys,

just wanted to give you a heads-up with some character art. Enjoy!

24 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing

2 Likes

Damn Lustlord will truly kill it with his art :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

@Zabi

Thank you!

@hahequ

Yeah, I consider myself goddamn lucky to have him on board :yum:

4 Likes

Heho guys,

I was a little sick over the last week but now IĀ“m doing alright again. I did hustle a little more the last couple of days to make up some of the lost time though and now the progress is back on track, I think.

Anyways I just wanted to say that everything is still going fine and that I plan to post some more content here soonish and more regularly.

Now a little something for you:

Here she has already put on a couple of pounds. But there will still be a lot more to gain.

Until then,

Live

25 Likes

how much visual change will eat girl show in game? is it going to be several barely noticeable changes threw out the game, or easily noticeable changes in size done as weight stages?

3 Likes

So they will go up to 250 lbs in the first version of the game with only five weight stages each to start with. That in itself should give you a general idea of what you can expect.

4 Likes