The Sultans Harem 🕌 - V0.3 on Patreon / V0.2 on itch for FREE

Man, i can’t believe this game comes from basically nothing. One day it doesn’t exist and the next one, puf, top noch art. It may be because I have become accustomed to the AI art epidemic (don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of visual novels that use it fairy well) but seeing this screenshot… Hoping for the best of this project.

I have not subscribed to patreon yet because i want to see the first release, even if it looks quite advanced, to be honest, so hoping it’s not that far away, but wen it releases, i most probably be there for the rest of the project

Hoping you are giving LustLord his fair amount of praises, that looks stupidly well done

2 Likes

keep up great work just ask me if looking forward for more ideas

2 Likes

@GrimRyu

Like Krodmandoon said it’s gonna be 5 weight stages for the start and you can definitely see a difference between each weight stage. There will be more weight stages in future updates tho.

@Krodmandoon

I have Krod assisting people in my thread now. I have truly come a long way :yum:

5 Likes

Man you made me chuckle with the poof part xD

Unfortunately, game development and artworks take some time tho. I would love to bring you guys a playable version right now but you´ll have to wait just a little bit longer.

Hope to see you around when the game releases.

3 Likes

Will there be bloating scenes where their belly size increases with how much they eat? Or is it just weight gain when they gain weight and when stuffed the belly size does not change.

2 Likes

@nervki

In some scenes, girls will be depicted stuffed with a bloated/bigger belly. But only in scenes where it makes sense… a normal size dish or a snack will have no visible effect.

7 Likes

Hey,

like I said I want to start posting more regularly here as well and to me, it feels like I haven´t given you guys enough previews of the surely long-awaited higher-weight content which will be featured in the game.

I will try from now on to post here at least 2 times a week including some content that will be weight-gaming exclusive.

But enough of that.

Big things await us:

33 Likes

For Real GIF - For Real Is GIFs

7 Likes

Wow now THAT is a high quality render! One of the best 3D models of a BBW I’ve seen, excellent work!

2 Likes

Those backfat rolls and upper thigh roll are amazing, why? Because they’re not something you just get automatically from default sliders :smiley: at least not that I’ve seen before. Really hypes up the realism.

7 Likes

@Gaming

You. I like you.

@Skinny_Guy @namad

Yeah truly a stunning view :yum: but that’s not my achievement… therefore, all hail to TheLustLord! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Can’t help but be amazed by the skill in that model

I’m very excited to see this game go live

2 Likes

@Gaming

Your last statement is a little ambiguous. But I´m fine with it both ways xD

2 Likes

Wallpaper material right here

2 Likes

Just rereading the text I noticed that it says 4 girls in your harem, but there’s 6 girls in the banner. Does that mean that 2 of the girls are side characters or is it like you can choose who you have in your harem?

2 Likes

Yes two of the women are side characters.

5 Likes

Heyho,

Like previously stated I want to give you guys some more “higher-weight” content so here have this “throws content at you” :

It’s a scene from the game and I just really like how this girl looks…

Which scene? Who is she? I guess you´re bound to find out when the game releases.
I will throw some more content at you guys in the next couple of days though.

But that’s all for now,

Live

32 Likes

Stuffing based content is my favorite. Would love to see buttons pop off or willingly unbuttoning to give room

5 Likes

I love how smooth the characters are looking. The rendering is really good

4 Likes

This is some of the best rendering work I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes